Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yes, I like those as well, but the US Speedline dealers really mark up the prices for them WAY WAY above what Demon Tweeks is charging for them, even after shipping.

They also gouge you (no matter WHERE you are), like $100 per wheel, for any colors besides the standard ones (like the gold shown in that pic, which was the color I wanted a set of 16x7s in).

Toblerone 86 being in the same country as Demon Tweeks does not have to worry about markups, nor much in the way of shipping. [wink]

Last edited:

Taz

This is what I was talking about when the light hits my veels just perfect!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
I'm surprised by how good bronze looks with blue. I find blue is hard to find a colour to go with without them clashing, but that sure goes very well.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm surprised by how good bronze looks with blue. I find blue is hard to find a colour to go with without them clashing, but that sure goes very well.
It's A Gold Rubbed Bronze by Prismatic powder coating* They look awesome clean and in person....photos just barely do them justice.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yeah, for sure. I just think 215s and such look too stretched on them, i guess I'd have to go to 225s but then it will probably rub?
225/45-17s would be way too tall.

The new Conti Extreme Contact Force gumballs @225/40-17 might work, especially given their narrow tread width for that size, depending on the wheel's offset (and width).

Yeah, for sure. I just think 215s and such look too stretched on them, i guess I'd have to go to 225s but then it will probably rub?
I originally wanted some star specs. The contact patch is 7.8” IIRC. And I think the Falken’s are 7.2. That’s a pretty big difference. If I did 225s in these Falkens I’d probably be fine. 215 star specs wouldn’t stretch much. All depends on the tire! I couldn’t pass up the price on the Falkens!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Good luck with the Falkens! I wouldn't put them on my car if they were giving them away! One bad incident with them and Falken didn't want to know has put me off them for life!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I ran them on my older Focus and ended up with TWO bald patches on the front tyres. No racing, no emergency stops or any other 'bad' driving. Contacted Falken and they could care less. I even offered to bring them to their business in Rancho Cucamonga to show them and find out what the problem was and how it could have happened. Again, NO interest! Great customer service - NOT!