Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Hhaha I'm kind of the same way. Currently have three sets:
  • Summer Dailies - 17x7.5 Sparco pro corsa w/ 215/40/17 Direzza ZIII
  • Summer Autox/Track - 16x8 Konig Dekagrams w/ 225/45/16 Direzza ZIII (need to solve my rubbing issues before running these)
  • Winter setup - 15x6 Steelies with snow tires
Considering going with 17" rota titans or OZ Ultralagerra next summer for my new daily wheel. Wheels are addictive :)
Have you liked the ZIIIs? I know this is a wheel thread but I have been very interested in the ZIIIs since I heard about their launch.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Very much a fan. Lot of grip and decent life. I liked the Ziis and these are better in every way
It's hard to argue with that! The ZIIs are something of legend it seems. Thank you for your input!

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

mrbones

17" Team Dynamics Pro Race 3

What I currently have on: 17" OZ Racing Superturismo WRC, I have swapped out these "white" carbon fiber center caps for black ones.
Could you please tell me where you found the Superturismo WRCs? I’m having a tough time finding them stateside for the ST.... or if you wanna sell, LMK lol

17x8 +40et Rota Grids with oem RE050As, then 15x7 +42et OZ Ultraleggeras with 205/50 Yokohama Advan Flevas. The OZs lightness and the 50 series tires made for a much improved ride and performance in pretty much every aspect with little to no change in turning response. Sadly, the stockers had to go back on when I traded her in. Kinda felt bad for the car.

Attachments

SPhilli911

Could you please tell me where you found the Superturismo WRCs? I’m having a tough time finding them stateside for the ST.... or if you wanna sell, LMK lol
Unfortunately I dunno where to get them now in the US, I got them on Tirerack, but they are no longer available in a size that fits the car on the site. I wanted to replace one of my wheels, I am out of luck.

pixelzombie

Same. I hit a pothole (that appeared in one day and was fixed the next day, just my luck) that put a bubble in my sidewall and bent a rim. Stock wheels and 17s in general, sealed their fate with me that day. Now I'm on 16s and no regrets. It rides so much nicer as a bonus.
How much handling do you give up when going with the 16" rims?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Those have the same ET as the Speedline 2120 Turinis I am considering in 16x7.

I am also considering those tires for them, as well as the General AS-05s, and the Nitto Neo Gens.

Have you had those tires out in the COLD dry weather yet, and if so, how do they handle those temps??

I went ahead and bit the bullet, ordered a set of black Sparco Terras Size 16x7 (-1 Diameter), offset:42mm, and a set of 205/50 r16, and off course a set of Motorcraft TPMS. I am looking for a little softer ride quality, So my 17 inch Sparco wheels with brand new tires will be up for sale in mid December.

Those have the same ET as the Speedline 2120 Turinis I am considering in 16x7.

I am also considering those tires for them, as well as the General AS-05s, and the Nitto Neo Gens.

Have you had those tires out in the COLD dry weather yet, and if so, how do they handle those temps??
Yes. It seems fine on normal driving. I haven't had time to do anything more spirited though. I've had them in the snow, which they handle fine for AS tires. Better than the average AS imo. Definitely not a winter tire. I can still managed to get a little sideways if I push it for funsies.