Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Finally had a moment to install the ST200 air box I bought from @unspankable a couple weeks ago. The installation was easy and only needed a flat head screwdriver and a couple torx bits. I didn't even need to remove the driver's side headlight like I'd read some others had to do.

I need to get some longer zip ties or find a better way to secure the intake hose to the intercooler piping.

Also pictured is the original air filter with 73k miles on it next to the new FoMoCo filter included with the ST200 airbox. It's pretty dirty but not gonna lie it looks cleaner than anticipated. I'll keep the new air filter around as a spare since a high flow filter was included.

Attachments

Finally had a moment to install the ST200 air box I bought from @unspankable a couple weeks ago. The installation was easy and only needed a flat head screwdriver and a couple torx bits. I didn't even need to remove the driver's side headlight like I'd read some others had to do.

I need to get some longer zip ties or find a better way to secure the intake hose to the intercooler piping.

Also pictured is the original air filter with 73k miles on it next to the new FoMoCo filter included with the ST200 airbox. It's pretty dirty but not gonna lie it looks cleaner than anticipated. I'll keep the new air filter around as a spare since a high flow filter was included.
I've had mine installed for about 6 years now and I am still looking for a better way/place to mount that intake hose!

I do NOT want to give up my fog lights, so I am even looking at shop vac type wide nozzles which have the same diameter hose end opening as that intake hose.

It's just HOW to mount it down into the under car airstream? [dunno]
(I also do not want to butcher the radiator air deflector 'airdam' with an inlet for this hose, like others have done.)

Last edited:

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I've had mine installed for about 6 years now and I am still looking for a better way/place to mount that intake hose!

I do NOT want to give up my fog lights, so I am even looking at shop vac type wide nozzles which have the same diameter hose end opening as that intake hose.

It's just HOW to mount it down into the under car airstream? [dunno]
(I also do not want to butcher the radiator air deflector 'airdam' with an inlet for this hose, like others have done.)
I'm not going to give up my fog lights either. I like your shop vac nozzle idea, I'll have to get one and mess around with positioning it. I'm sure between the two of us we can figure out a good spot for the intake hose.

Added the lightbar and harness with 2 led lights on it to make my 2017 as cool as the 2016 and older Fiestas. Instead of mounting one of the led’s in the cubby hole by the shifter i decided to attach it to the base of my coolerworx shifter aimed at a slight upward angle. Hopefully it looks as good as I think it will but it will be a while before I get the car completely back together to test it out.

Attachments

What is the story on those seats?
I ordered them from Corbeau probably about a year and a half ago. They were a limited run of only 20 total seats between lefts and rights in this style. I swapped over the stock seat sensors, using the Corbeau double lock slides, and Planted seat brackets though I wish I used the Corbeau brackets because they are much lighter than the Planted ones but the Planted ones are a solid probably unbreakable bracket. Also did the ohm resistor in the airbag switch so theres no airbag light.

Attachments

I ordered them from Corbeau probably about a year and a half ago. They were a limited run of only 20 total seats between lefts and rights in this style. I swapped over the stock seat sensors, using the Corbeau double lock slides, and Planted seat brackets though I wish I used the Corbeau brackets because they are much lighter than the Planted ones but the Planted ones are a solid probably unbreakable bracket. Also did the ohm resistor in the airbag switch so theres no airbag light.
Shades of the Euro GTIs with that tartan center fabric pattern. [wink] [thumb]