Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I forgot to post in this thread, but finally got my Euro projectors lights all installed a couple of weeks ago...Unfortunately I wasn't very good at swapping one pin in the wiring harness for the LED brow to work, so that was a pain and after initially having HID's in that had too much glare, ended up with Katana LED's after all the research I've done and they ended up great! Not bad for a total of $400 investment for the headlights, shipping and LED's, these are Depo aftermarket and the actual quality seems to be just as good or better than OEM! Now to consider the corner headlight tint to cover the area where US headlights have the amber marker.

View attachment 20127

View attachment 20126
Do you have a link for the headlights? Super interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^That DOES look wicked [twothumb], but there is just NO WAY I could lower mine that much. [:(]
I actually like that ride height a lot. With 16’s in 45 it would be flush. My boy Jose who bought my Whitelines is gonna be happy.
Sorry for the bad quality(screen recorded off my phone) wish I knew a better way to upload to Tapatalk. But here’s how it looks when it moving lol

View: https://youtu.be/Gcf5G67ItOw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did my first mod today. Installed a Flowmaster cat back. Its quite a bit louder than I was expecting, especially on cold start, but it settles down and is actually pretty mild if you keep you foot out of it. I haven't taken it on the highway yet but I didn't notice any drone around town

Pros:
Sounds "good" as good as a 1.6 can sound
Fit was excellent. Everything lined up and nothing rattles
Came with 4 urethane hangers. Nice touch as I was expecting to have to buy a set
Nice looking tips
Very easy install
Cost. It was $579 delivered

Cons:
Some numb nuts at Flowmaster cross threaded the bolt that holds the tip on the exhaust. I had to cut it off and get a new one at Lowes. Major pain in the butt
Those nice looking tips would look so much nicer if they didn't have Flowmaster stamped on each one. Laser etched would have been better or even nothing at all.
The muffler and resonator were painted black from Flowmaster. The car stinks to high hell while its burning off

Overall I'm happy with it. Flowmaster isn't a company that comes to mind on these kind of cars, but I came across their sound clips and liked what I heard so I figured what the hell.
I didn't take any pictures during install, I was too anxious to get it on. I don't have any sound clips either but Flowmaster has posted some online if you're curious

Did my first mod today. Installed a Flowmaster cat back. Its quite a bit louder than I was expecting, especially on cold start, but it settles down and is actually pretty mild if you keep you foot out of it. I haven't taken it on the highway yet but I didn't notice any drone around town

Pros:
Sounds "good" as good as a 1.6 can sound
Fit was excellent. Everything lined up and nothing rattles
Came with 4 urethane hangers. Nice touch as I was expecting to have to buy a set
Nice looking tips
Very easy install
Cost. It was $579 delivered

Cons:
Some numb nuts at Flowmaster cross threaded the bolt that holds the tip on the exhaust. I had to cut it off and get a new one at Lowes. Major pain in the butt
Those nice looking tips would look so much nicer if they didn't have Flowmaster stamped on each one. Laser etched would have been better or even nothing at all.
The muffler and resonator were painted black from Flowmaster. The car stinks to high hell while its burning off

Overall I'm happy with it. Flowmaster isn't a company that comes to mind on these kind of cars, but I came across their sound clips and liked what I heard so I figured what the hell.
I didn't take any pictures during install, I was too anxious to get it on. I don't have any sound clips either but Flowmaster has posted some online if you're curious

Me! Do a YouTube video with Cold Start and Revs.

brbauer2

Drove out to my buddy and put in some new rear springs while he waits to get his coils on.

Here's COBB's 2-Piece springs.

Both sides snapped in the same spot. He bought them used, but only ~55k miles on them total.

Another buddy had his COBB FoST springs snap on him a couple weeks back as well.

Here's one of his. ~75k on them.

Last edited:

danbfree

2000 Post Club
Drove out to my buddy and put in some new rear springs while he waits to get his coils on.

Here's COBB's 2-Piece springs.

Both sides snapped in the same spot. He bought them used, but only ~55k miles on them total.

Another buddy had his COBB FoST springs snap on him a couple weeks back as well.

Here's one of his. ~75k on them.
Wow, no wonder Cobb doesn't sell springs for the FiST any more... Also, they are made by Eibach so hope fully that's not how they are too as I was going to get Eibach Pro springs eventually.

got new laminX for the fogs...had blue, wanted to try something different since most ppl go with yellow, but the blue was dissapointing, so ill give the amber a try, looks good in my opinion
amber.jpg