Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

4000 Post Club
Does anyone not listen? I have repeatedly told people if your buying Spec-d lights the rear hole will have to be re-sealed with a gasket to keep the water out. I have done this and with great success in keeping the water out of the tail lamps. Remember....water and electricity DO NOT make good bed fellow!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone not listen? I have repeatedly told people if your buying Spec-d lights the rear hole will have to be re-sealed with a gasket to keep the water out. I have done this and with great success in keeping the water out of the tail lamps. Remember....water and electricity DO NOT make good bed fellow!

In fact, I follow up your tutorial Point per point. This tail light has the gasket and I don’t know what happen!

Did you double the gasket or lay a single gasket? Was the housing cleaned so the adhesive would cure and stick properly?

As soon as a I bought the tail lights, I did your tutorial. I made double gasket, for the whole and the plastic form that it has, double tape, SuperGlue, etc.

I don’t know what happen. The other tail light with the gasket and the tape is running great.

TyphoonFiST

4000 Post Club
As soon as a I bought the tail lights, I did your tutorial. I made double gasket, for the whole and the plastic form that it has, double tape, SuperGlue, etc.

I don’t know what happen. The other tail light with the gasket and the tape is running great.
Re-seal....that one must have a gasket that isn't sealed....clean it all up and re-do the gasket. You shouldn't have to use Glue of any kind....just make sure the mating surface for the gasket is nice and clean and dry before applying the neoprene rubber gasket with the tape.

Met up with Shortbuss over in Michigan and saw some awesome 1000+ horsepower drag cars dyno and a bunch of other really cool stuff! Look forward to another meet up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

brbauer2

Met up with Shortbuss over in Michigan and saw some awesome 1000+ horsepower drag cars dyno and a bunch of other really cool stuff! Look forward to another meet up!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
June 2 - Autocross with the Windy City Miata club at Schaumburg Boomers stadium - $40

I'll be running and I'm sure several other ST/RSs from the areas will be as well.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

7000 Post Club
Coated it in Wolfgang 3.0 Sealant, and installed my summer wheel/tire setup.
Took out a good bit of coolant, replaced with distilled water and a bottle of the 'Kool-It' additive from LubeGard.

Also POR-15 painted the front factory damper bodies where they were starting to rust at the seam welds, while the wheels were off of the car.

M-Sport fan

7000 Post Club
I learn how to drive in my country. (It is not my car, a member of ST Colombian community)

View: https://youtu.be/T2o88eSYL7o
INSANE!! [twothumb]

I kind of wish that they let us do hill climbs here in the states without any safety gear/regs/cages/bars, and just made us sign like 10+ waivers absolving them from any and ALL liability at all (yeah, I know that STILL would not be legally binding, but wishful thinking). [wink]