Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
New steering wheel by SS Tuning in Alcantara.....really compliments the car (MO) and the Recaros [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You forgot to have the stripe at 12 o'clock put in... (Sad face). And it is a free option... But I salute your Alcantara choice. Ditto your restraint with the SST logo.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
You forgot to have the stripe at 12 o'clock put in... (Sad face). And it is a free option... But I salute your Alcantara choice. Ditto your restraint with the SST logo.
I actually bought this locally from another Fiesta ST owner who never really got a chance to use it so I got it for a great deal and it was practically brand new. I probably would have opted for the stripe if it were my own custom order though.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I actually bought this locally from another Fiesta ST owner who never really got a chance to use it so I got it for a great deal and it was practically brand new. I probably would have opted for the stripe if it were my own custom order though.

Good deal, dear sir. Mine next project is wrapping the OEM wheel with the Redline Goods alcantara/leather wrap. I do dig the wheel though, would work great with the rest of the orange bits in my MO. €680 is a bit dear.

VirtualRonin

Active Military
Good deal, dear sir. Mine next project is wrapping the OEM wheel with the Redline Goods alcantara/leather wrap. I do dig the wheel though, would work great with the rest of the orange bits in my MO. €680 is a bit dear.
Nice, that was my original plan too. You'll have to post up pics when you get it done! I have two spare ST steering wheels now so I might sell one.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
The strange thing about the SS Tuning wheel is that the flat section is on the top - which is kinda backwards. Could have gone for the function, not just looks.