Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I agree, I'm enjoying the more aggressive look to it. Saw that BMSpec was going to develop one at some point, if its anything like the FoST extension they make I like the way that one mounts better.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
They already developed it and made it. Literally came out at the worse time(after Christmas). They are not making anymore, said it was a limited run. Honestly it was stupid timing on their part cause I think only a few sold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They already developed it and made it. Literally came out at the worse time(after Christmas). They are not making anymore, said it was a limited run. Honestly it was stupid timing on their part cause I think only a few sold.

Damn, I wonder if anyone on here has a pic...it would be cool to have one of the only ones made!

Damn, I wonder if anyone on here has a pic...it would be cool to have one of the only ones made!

Ask and you shall receive. Also I’ll be installing my vega front splitter probably Wednesday.

Ask and you shall receive. Also I’ll be installing my vega front splitter probably Wednesday.

Damn that's a nice Wang! I love the way that mounts up from the top like that looks really good, nice tight shape to it. If I couldve got my hands on that instead I would've went for it...found mine for a steal on offerup though so I'm good with it.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I did not know that Cobb stopped selling springs. I would have returned the springs to Cobb. It could have been a bad batch or a serious problem that effects more than a few owners. They probably would have replaced them for free or risk their reputation.
I'm sure they took care of anyone affected by a bad batch, but yeah, FiST springs no longer listed on their own site but did see another vendor still offering them the other day... Now I was considering going through Cobb because of a discount but at $300 vs. the Eibach one's that are pretty much exactly the same for $229 I'm just going to go with Eibach at this point.

Took it for a test drive after:

- eibach front sway bar install
- raised coils 1/2 on all 4 corners
- new 245/40/17 re71’s
- APR mirrors
- DHM crash bar and inter cooler
- fog light delete plates

Forgot how much fun this beast is to drive

86BD952F-54C7-443F-A1BC-509A49910BA9.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
...and if you think my Wang is big look at the version 2...a little too big in my opinion. The V1 accents the shape of the ass like a classy tramp stamp...the V2 just looks like a duck bill or baseball cap IMO

Is that white FiST on here at all??

I drain the water today from the right side of my SpecDTuning Tail Lights bought at Whoosh MotorSports.
I still haven’t had problems with mine, and it’s almost been a year.

Knocks on wood

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Does anyone not listen? I have repeatedly told people if your buying Spec-d lights the rear hole will have to be re-sealed with a gasket to keep the water out. I have done this and with great success in keeping the water out of the tail lamps. Remember....water and electricity DO NOT make good bed fellow!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Does anyone not listen? I have repeatedly told people if your buying Spec-d lights the rear hole will have to be re-sealed with a gasket to keep the water out. I have done this and with great success in keeping the water out of the tail lamps. Remember....water and electricity DO NOT make good bed fellow!

In fact, I follow up your tutorial Point per point. This tail light has the gasket and I don’t know what happen!

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
In fact, I follow up your tutorial Point per point. This tail light has the gasket and I don’t know what happen!
Did you double the gasket or lay a single gasket? Was the housing cleaned so the adhesive would cure and stick properly?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Do you Hand wash your car? Or use a pressure washer type car wash of any nature?

Did you double the gasket or lay a single gasket? Was the housing cleaned so the adhesive would cure and stick properly?

As soon as a I bought the tail lights, I did your tutorial. I made double gasket, for the whole and the plastic form that it has, double tape, SuperGlue, etc.

I don’t know what happen. The other tail light with the gasket and the tape is running great.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As soon as a I bought the tail lights, I did your tutorial. I made double gasket, for the whole and the plastic form that it has, double tape, SuperGlue, etc.

I don’t know what happen. The other tail light with the gasket and the tape is running great.
Re-seal....that one must have a gasket that isn't sealed....clean it all up and re-do the gasket. You shouldn't have to use Glue of any kind....just make sure the mating surface for the gasket is nice and clean and dry before applying the neoprene rubber gasket with the tape.

Met up with Shortbuss over in Michigan and saw some awesome 1000+ horsepower drag cars dyno and a bunch of other really cool stuff! Look forward to another meet up!