Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

So are you now satisfied or do you desire more power??? 🚀
Now with most of the dead spots filled in with timing it feels a lot better than a few more HP would suggest. But to answer your question, I don't think so, at least not yet. I'm at the point now where it spins a good bit, but with some sticky tires it should be able to handle a little more power and put it down to the road. So I suppose I would be happier with just a little more power.

Now with most of the dead spots filled in with timing it feels a lot better than a few more HP would suggest. But to answer your question, I don't think so, at least not yet. I'm at the point now where it spins a good bit, but with some sticky tires it should be able to handle a little more power and put it down to the road. So I suppose I would be happier with just a little more power.
Based on what you’re feeling now, about how much more power would you like? ✊

Based on what you’re feeling now, about how much more power would you like? ✊
For the street I think 15-20 hp/tq more would be about the most I'd want. For the track I'd want all the power I could get, but I don't have any plans to race the car and I'm in no hurry to install aux fuel or injectors.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Finally decided to do a symposer delete... budget -style!

I went to my local auto parts place and asked for a 1.25" expansion plug. Cost me like $5. I tightened down the top nut which makes the rubber portion squish down and expand in diameter. It slipped in nice and snug. I then reused the factory hose clamp.

So far, no boost leak. No more interior humming.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Spork1569

I went to my local auto parts place and asked for a 1.25" expansion plug. Cost me like $5. I tightened down the top nut which makes the rubber portion squish down and expand in diameter. It slipped in nice and snug. I then reused the factory hose clamp.

If you want to get rid of the symposer hose it disconnects behind the battery with a hose connection similar to the PCV system, just gotta squeeze both sides and it slides out.

Discovered it by accident when I removed the battery and it was a relief to not have it dangling around anymore, after months of having the loose hose flopping around.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
If you want to get rid of the symposer hose it disconnects behind the battery with a hose connection similar to the PCV system, just gotta squeeze both sides and it slides out.

Discovered it by accident when I removed the battery and it was a relief to not have it dangling around anymore, after months of having the loose hose flopping around.
Thanks. Will do.

The first, best and cheapest diy symposer delete 👍

Put a new battery in it since the original lost charge after sitting for a week and was leaking acid corroding the terminals.

Also gave it an oil change.

Installed, with generous help, ram air Big Mouth intake, AWR 88a rear motor mount, and MagnaFlow exhaust with PowerFlex hangers.

20190530_140153s.jpg 20190530_152351s.jpg 20190530_171625s.jpg 20190530_171633s.jpg 20190530_171651s.jpg 20190530_171704s.jpg

Yes, I do realize that the front hanger at the downpipe section was not attached in the photo and it's tacky....and I did see my reflection in the tailpipe tips in the next to last photo so I made a stupid face for S&G.

Installed, with generous help, ram air Big Mouth intake, AWR 88a rear motor mount, and MagnaFlow exhaust with PowerFlex hangers.

View attachment 20736 View attachment 20737 View attachment 20738 View attachment 20739 View attachment 20740 View attachment 20741

Yes, I do realize that the front hanger at the downpipe section was not attached in the photo and it's tacky....and I did see my reflection in the tailpipe tips in the next to last photo so I made a stupid face for S&G.
Definitely do a YouTube to hear the magnaflow !

green_henry

1000 Post Club
I emptied my catch can today and noticed that the O-ring from the Powerflex mount insert was gone without a trace! I take my FiST to the track once a month, and I guess that's more stress than the O-ring can handle -- a zip-tie is a must, it seems.

On the bright side, the Radium catch can seems to be doing its job well.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I emptied my catch can today and noticed that the O-ring from the Powerflex mount insert was gone without a trace! I take my FiST to the track once a month, and I guess that's more stress than the O-ring can handle -- a zip-tie is a must, it seems.

On the bright side, the Radium catch can seems to be doing its job well.
They are in the works to get a viton o-ring and anyone who bought a power flex mount / pineapple style bushing can get one from them I do believe. Dave spoke to a rep....they know of this poopy issue.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

I drove an hour one way to go to a car show that ended up being a flop...less than 2 dozen cars, only Ford there was a '50 Mercury painted purple and slammed to the ground with purple shag carpet and headliner....cool as anything man but not worth the drive.

green_henry

1000 Post Club
They are in the works to get a viton o-ring and anyone who bought a power flex mount / pineapple style bushing can get one from them I do believe. Dave spoke to a rep....they know of this poopy issue.
Yeah, I remember seeing that a few days ago. Hopefully that will work out well for new installs, but I don't want to take it apart to retrofit one. So please work, zip-tie, please! ;)

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Do tell. I have installed bothth sides a couple of months ago - how do I go about getting the Viton replacement? Really don't want to repeat the procedure tho...