Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Saw those floor mats in your sig, they look really cool. How are they working out? Wheels/tires look (y) as well!
Thanks! Took the car for a spin and the ride is for sure improved. All the ripples, cracks and manhole covers are soaked up to the point I don't need to consider dodging them anymore. Turning is maybe slightly affected by the taller sidewalls, but the grip is the same. Without a doubt, I'll be lowering her later this fall.
Yeah, the KAGU 3D carbon-look mats are way cool. Got'em on Ebay. The fit is perfect and the velcro type backing on the underside keep them stuck in place. Minor wear spot from the clutch pedal. I only bought the fronts, but based on these, the backs have to be perfect.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Updated my signature and changed the insured value from whatever the insurance company thought I had to the 'agreed value'. No change in the rate, surprisingly.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Today, after 2 months and 3 failed attempts I finally got my RMM on the car. It's a ARW a88 (medium softness). The vibrations from a stop are insane, but I guess it's supposed to be like that? The parts itself already has 5,000 miles so it's already run in. Just happy to get it on tbh.

cxwrench

Today, after 2 months and 3 failed attempts I finally got my RMM on the car. It's a ARW a88 (medium softness). The vibrations from a stop are insane, but I guess it's supposed to be like that? The parts itself already has 5,000 miles so it's already run in. Just happy to get it on tbh.
Why so hard to get it mounted?

danbfree

3000 Post Club
OK, so not today, but projects over the last couple of weeks finally done. I was given some heat blanket material so I bought some heat tape and wrapped the upgraded aluminum crossover, using blanket right in the middle where it's right above the turbo. Helped with charge and even coolant temps just doing this first...
IMG_20190801_155429.jpg

So then I installed a Pwnall Performance intercooler. I painted the support/crash bars black with a bit of rattle can flat my buddy had left and shaved the grill with a RotoZip tool. It's far from perfect, I need to hit the grill with some gloss black to get the areas I screwed up. But wow, what a difference in charge temps and cooling overall, I need a wash now after enjoy the intercooler for a couple of days on my e50 tune!

IMG_20190817_162948.jpg
IMG_20190819_175757.jpg

OK, so not today, but projects over the last couple of weeks finally done. I was given some heat blanket material so I bought some heat tape and wrapped the upgraded aluminum crossover, using blanket right in the middle where it's right above the turbo. Helped with charge and even coolant temps just doing this first...
View attachment 22877

So then I installed a Pwnall Performance intercooler. I painted the support/crash bars black with a bit of rattle can flat my buddy had left and shaved the grill with a RotoZip tool. It's far from perfect, I need to hit the grill with some gloss black to get the areas I screwed up. But wow, what a difference in charge temps and cooling overall, I need a wash now after enjoy the intercooler for a couple of days on my e50 tune!

View attachment 22878
View attachment 22883
I wrapped my cross over pipe in gold reflective tape and noticed a difference for sure, paired with the Ron's V3 Intercooler even in this heat, cruising I stay about 5-8 degrees above ambient. Out performs the stock core in every way

dropped my fist off for a hit and run repair on the rear bumper and after enterprise scheduled me to have a Jetta they roll out a Kia Soul that someone obviously smoked in (n) luckily I am supposed to have my car back Friday with a new bumper.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I wrapped my cross over pipe in gold reflective tape and noticed a difference for sure, paired with the Ron's V3 Intercooler even in this heat, cruising I stay about 5-8 degrees above ambient. Out performs the stock core in every way
Yep, my intercooler is exactly the same as Whoosh V1 and Depo and I have no regrets... even for the low end it's a very decent piece that works well. Yeah, can heat soak a bit in stop and go but barely goes up at all on pulls, just love it... and a lot of people don't know, but a crossover alone is good for 10 torque, but gotta wrap it with heat tape at the least.

Been thinking about doing this with the crossover pipe for a while. Maybe just the bottom half of it least