Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
SWEET!! [twothumb] [driving]

But that Cerakoted color kind of defeats the 'stealth factor' of a hybrid IF you ever have to go back to the dealer for any engine related work, IF that is a concern of anyone's, or if they are still even under said power train warranty.

(Yeah, of course they would be able to 'see' the tune in the ECM program's counter anyway, so it really does not matter.)

Last edited:

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Lookie lookie what came in the mail today...thanks ron@whoosh

Can't wait for install wish the damn weather would just get warm and stay there!

This Whoosh Hybrid Trac Spec Cherry Red and Black Turbo is Fμ[emoji2398]£!Ω& beautiful!

I'm gonna give it some garlic!

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
oh yeah! enjoy the power!!!!

4DGC

I'm confused, on the Whoosh site it says
Proprietary Billet Extended Tip 7 Blade Hi-Flow Compressor Wheel with modified backing/seal plate

When I look at the pictures I can't quite count to 7, maybe I'm out of fingers or something?

Sure is pretty though.

Business6

Drove it a little bit, came home and had to go back out for something real fast. Car took 3 attempts to start. This is only a problem when I use different spark plugs (1 step colder + .28 gap) but I'm obviously concerned about stressing the starter

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Left my car out in the rain so I wouldn't have to wash it! It's so clean now!
It actually rains there? LOL

We just had a squall move through a couple of hours ago, but, NO LUCK in it cleaning the car, since the sun then comes out strong, and dries the effing water/dust spots (as well as those nuisance tiny white, dogwood tree flower petals, blown from 30 yards away by the strong winds) right into the clear coat. [mad]

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Drove it a little bit, came home and had to go back out for something real fast. Car took 3 attempts to start. This is only a problem when I use different spark plugs (1 step colder + .28 gap) but I'm obviously concerned about stressing the starter
Yeah, that would bother me as well.
I feel guilty when I use the starter as an oil system 'primer' by holding the gas and clutch to the floor while pressing the starter button, after doing an oil change, and that happens only once every 5-6 MONTHS.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
It actually rains there? LOL

We just had a squall move through a couple of hours ago, but, NO LUCK in it cleaning the car, since the sun then comes out strong, and dries the effing water/dust spots right (as well as those nuisance tiny white, dogwood tree flower petals, blown from 30 yards away by the strong winds) into the clear coat. [mad]
We've had quite a bit of rain in the last week or so, heavy too. I looked across the street the other morning, the house is about 200yds away on a hill and I could barely make it out! That was a downpour! What helps is the Torque Detail product which makes sure that nothing sticks to the paint. Haven't used shampoo for a long time. Clay bar then the TD product, looks like new!

Left my car out in the rain so I wouldn't have to wash it! It's so clean now!
LOL same here. In LA it has rained every day starting Monday. It will rain tomorrow, too.

I bet the wheels are still dirty, though.

Edit: yeah they are LOL I’ll do it myself once the rain stops.

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
LOL same here. In LA it has rained every day starting Monday. It will rain tomorrow, too.

I bet the wheels are still dirty, though.

Edit: yeah they are LOL I’ll do it myself once the rain stops.
Of course, that's the reason I want to have them powder coated in gloss black instead of the matte black that I have now.

I'm confused, on the Whoosh site it says
Proprietary Billet Extended Tip 7 Blade Hi-Flow Compressor Wheel with modified backing/seal plate

When I look at the pictures I can't quite count to 7, maybe I'm out of fingers or something?

Sure is pretty though.
This is straight from the whoosh website:

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

rotate and balance. Some how I've burned off 2/32 off the front tires and I barely have 5000 miles on this set.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Any pictures of the splitter? How far back did you extend it?
Haven’t got that far yet, tracing out the design on cardboard before I get started. As of now it will extend pass the oil pan and rmm.

I already have some plywood cut, it shouldn’t extend no further than 4ft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk