Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Its tucked into the fender well above the fog light for now. I don't want to lose my fog lights so I'm exploring other options.
I have the velossa tech big mouth too so I'm not too concerned about getting it in any kind of ram air like position. But if I find something I like I'll give it a shot
I don't want to lose the fog light either, but I cannot do the NACA duct riveted to the factory air dam thing, since the hose would not be able to get around my skid plate, when I have that on the car. [:(]

pixelzombie

I prepped the front calipers so they could be painted. They sell a 3,000 rpm drill at walmart for $20 that actually plugs into the wall, none of this battery operated crap. I used several different wire brushes to make quick work of the dirt and rust. If I had known this beforehand, I probably would not bother with painting the calipers as the cleaned up caliper looks quite nice.

Attachments

Crv

I don't want to lose the fog light either, but I cannot do the NACA duct riveted to the factory air dam thing, since the hose would not be able to get around my skid plate, when I have that on the car. [:(]
,Someone needs to make one with the fogs AND the intake...there looks like plenty of room.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
,Someone needs to make one with the fogs AND the intake...there looks like plenty of room.

Like this...bhuuuuwawawawa! Notice the big hole in the right fog![emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So I’m in NH so I’ll send you my plate and I’ll Venmo you.

They are one offs....there a couple members with them on here and a set that was recently for sale. I dont know if the member is still making them as they are time consuming. There is a post about it.....I think it s was GreyFiST or GrayFiST.....dont quote me there....but its one or the other

Spork1569

They are one offs....there a couple members with them on here and a set that was recently for sale. I dont know if the member is still making them as they are time consuming. There is a post about it.....I think it s was GreyFiST or GrayFiST.....dont quote me there....but its one or the other

Yours look to be made with different LEDs than the ones I had, mine were like a strip in a circle and yours are more solid looking. The lights started going out after a bit on mine so maybe that's a better design.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club

That's EXACTLY what I am trying to find, and whenever I can contact Ron, I am going to ask him if he's ever seen anything like that, and if so, if he can get them.

But, I want the real, full power, regular fog light in it's factory position, and then a hole next to it, on that panel, to attach that bell mouth inlet to for the ST200 hose, not weak 'halo' type ring LEDs. [wink]

I've seen pics (which I cannot find now) of what looked like a whole new panel to replace ours which looked really professionally done, like it was manufactured that way, but it might have been just a great job with a hole saw and sanding by an owner. [dunno]

Last edited:
I've been working on my rusted to sh*t steel wheels from tire rack the last few weeks. Such a pita, these have so many grooves and nooks that it made sanding them pretty much an impossible task. However I was able to take most of the rust off prime them then paint them. they are not perfect but a whole lot better than what they originally looked like with rust. Also have been training a chipmunk lol

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Yours look to be made with different LEDs than the ones I had, mine were like a strip in a circle and yours are more solid looking. The lights started going out after a bit on mine so maybe that's a better design.
Mine went out and I put those in*

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I've been working on my rusted to sh*t steel wheels from tire rack the last few weeks. Such a pita, these have so many grooves and nooks that it made sanding them pretty much an impossible task. However I was able to take most of the rust off prime them then paint them. they are not perfect but a whole lot better than what they originally looked like with rust. Also have been training a chipmunk lol
Yeah, even though they are relatively inexpensive and 'disposable', that is the drawback (besides slightly higher weight than the bargain alloys for our cars) of steel wheels, especially in an area which sees almost constant 'salt soup' conditions in the winter, and ironically is where one would want to use them because; craters, ledges, and disintegrating roads. [:(]

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Dizzy E30 tune. Wow, what a difference!! Car is so much more alive!! I’ve had the fiesta for a year, stock except a drop in filter. It was starting to get rather boring / felt like not enough power.

That has completely changed now! What a blast to drive. If you have E85 available and have not done the E30 tune, then do it!!

Thanks Jason!

Yeah, even though they are relatively inexpensive and 'disposable', that is the drawback (besides slightly higher weight than the bargain alloys for our cars) of steel wheels, especially in an area which sees almost constant 'salt soup' conditions in the winter, and ironically is where one would want to use them because; craters, ledges, and disintegrating roads. [:(]
Exactly, with the amount I spent on sand paper, steel brushes and paint I could almost just purchase a new set but I figured it would be a good learning experience for me. Fingers crossed our winter isn't too bad this year.

Those are easy to get to come up to you. Squirrels are MUCH more scared. I have four chips that come up for peanuts and seeds. One will crawl up me to get them The other three are seeing I'm not so bad. We have a thread if you want to join in: https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/small-creatures-in-my-backyard.21594/
Haha awesome!! I'll definitely join and yes I'm getting one squirrel close but still very y cautious.

That's EXACTLY what I am trying to find, and whenever I can contact Ron, I am going to ask him if he's ever seen anything like that, and if so, if he can get them.

But, I want the real, full power, regular fog light in it's factory position, and then a hole next to it, on that panel, to attach that bell mouth inlet to for the ST200 hose, not weak 'halo' type ring LEDs. [wink]

I've seen pics (which I cannot find now) of what looked like a whole new panel to replace ours which looked really professionally done, like it was manufactured that way, but it might have been just a great job with a hole saw and sanding by an owner. [dunno]
https://www.fiestast.net/threads/fiesta-st-intake-2jr-dyno-results.997/

Photo is the last post (#20) right next to gopher photo.

Intake #2.jpg