Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I used Griotts wash, and then a ceramic (I think) shine after and then their wheel product and tire product. And chemical guys window cleaner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ford ST

2000 Post Club
I broke my passenger side engine mount from a first to second gear shift. Luckily I had a Damond motorsports mount ready to go on the shelf. I have the street spec bushing. Torque-steer is much better, and vibrations are not that bad at all. The OEM mount obviously sucks, I don't even have a tune it was a fun 16 miles home.

I did inspect my Whoosh rear motor mount, and it looked fine. I may replace it with a Vibra technics motor mount. I feel like the Whoosh mount is starting to stretch out.

Anyway look at the pictures see the damage yourself.

Sent from my SM-A526U using Tapatalk

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I broke my passenger side engine mount from a first to second gear shift. Luckily I had a Damond motorsports mount ready to go on the shelf. I have the street spec bushing. Torque-steer is much better, and vibrations are not that bad at all. The OEM mount obviously sucks, I don't even have a tune it was a fun 16 miles home.

I did inspect my Whoosh rear motor mount, and it looked fine. I may replace it with a Vibra technics motor mount. I feel like the Whoosh mount is starting to stretch out.

Damond told me in an email they were working on a driver side mount but that was like 2 yrs ago now. Seems they gave up on it maybe.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well it was more like last week what I did with my BNB DHM 360r kit.Been trying to wipe the grin off my face from what this kit is going to dole out in beatings. With Rs coils also in place of the weak ass FiST Ign coils courtesy of Phul performances genius of an idea. Longer dwell and ignitability on E85. Check please....Tuning has begun!

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I broke my passenger side engine mount from a first to second gear shift.
I did the same thing about a year ago, but I just swapped in the ARP bolt from Whoosh for now.

Today I replaced a rear ABS indicator. I have no idea how it managed to get damaged, but some crap must have gotten in there and tore it up. I also turned of the TPMS light, or at least attempted to do so. We will see after a few miles if it stays off.

Ford ST

2000 Post Club

The difference this mount has made when it comes to torque steer has been absolutely significant. Normally when I pass people I do it in 3rd gear and the car was kind of squirming before wanted to pull itself all over the place. With this mount 3rd gear 80 plus miles an hour damp road doesn't matter just goes straight. It does add vibration really not that bad maybe it will get better once I upgrade the transmission side mount.
Regardless of what brand you go with I really do feel like a passenger side engine mount upgrade truly is needed on this car. Maybe you are your girlfriend/wife will like the added vibration that it adds to the seat.

Finally got around to installing the redline goods armrest cover and shift boot. Topped off with a Raceseng lockout and knob.
Looks great!

Any advice you can give on the lockout collar? I feel like I'm over-complicating attaching the boot to the collar and apparently when I last did mine, I didn't install it well enough to the point my boot just popped out of the collar recently. :/

Crv

Looks great!

Any advice you can give on the lockout collar? I feel like I'm over-complicating attaching the boot to the collar and apparently when I last did mine, I didn't install it well enough to the point my boot just popped out of the collar recently. :/
I had that same problem with a raceng….but, upon investigation it was clear the the collar was milled to much tighter spec than that black plastic tongue thing…a little filing and snapped right in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk