Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What product is that? I was going to detail mine but it's supposed to rain by Wed, so all I did was a salt water rinse under the car.
I use Griots * With my Foam cannon on my pressure washer.

https://www.griotsgarage.com/foaming-surface-wash/

https://www.griotsgarage.com/foaming-poly-gloss/

Then i use Blackfire products For after the wash

https://www.autogeek.net/blackfire-...MI7_iUgquc_wIV2QKzAB3Umw7SEAAYASAAEgLbVvD_BwE

I was able to sneak in some time to install and gap one step colder plugs, whoosh coils, whoosh radiator hoses, whoosh pcv oil separator hose, mishimoto 160 deg thermostat, boomba throttle body and intake manifold spacer, and top off the transmission with some syncro shift 2 fluid. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Attachments

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
I was able to sneak in some time to install and gap one step colder plugs, whoosh coils, whoosh radiator hoses, whoosh pcv oil separator hose, mishimoto 160 deg thermostat, boomba throttle body and intake manifold spacer, and top off the transmission with some syncro shift 2 fluid. Starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
What dipstick are you running? Does it make the oil level easier to read? The oem one has been driving me nuts.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I use my power washer on the car BEFORE I use shampoo. That makes sure that all dust and grime and bird crap is gone. When the car is dry, I used 'Torque Detail' version of the clay bar which is a mitt and cuts down the time easily by a half!

Got my SVT rear brake setup done today. Took me 2 hours to get everything done perfectly. Didn't even have to bend the rear dust shields at all. So far the brakes feel great. One of my calipers has a torn rubber seal but haven't seen any leaking brake fluid. Gonna replace the whole caliper when I upgrade to SS lines. Also found a loose pass tie rod end. Got a replacement from advance auto. Should be easy enough to get an alignment shop to replace and do an alignment.

Attachments

78BF8738-CC41-4187-B97B-680F6990B6E9.jpeg D99F5B29-3342-4DAE-ACD3-83223B93E6AC.jpeg
Installed my trunk switch camera and programmed it with FORscan. I have yet to wire it as I’m waiting for the adapter but it’s ready to go. Trunk switch went straight in no trimming around the edges required.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I use my power washer on the car BEFORE I use shampoo. That makes sure that all dust and grime and bird crap is gone. When the car is dry, I used 'Torque Detail' version of the clay bar which is a mitt and cuts down the time easily by a half!
i usually will Wet the car....Apply Bug remover on the mirror caps and Entire front bumper. Let it sit and then spray it with the pressure washer. Then ill use the Foam cannon and Douse the entire vehicle. Let it sit and work its magic. Spray it off with the pressure washer. Hand dry it...Which i am growing tired of and want a heated Dryer. Then i treat the glass and rest of the car with ceramic spray or paint sealant depending what time of the season it is. Sprign is paint sealant...Then the rest of the summer is just spray and maintain and wash.

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I think I may have burned out the motor in my washer. Hardly any pressure so looking at one with the foam cannon. Car washing doesn't get easier as you get older!

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Switched back from stock plugs to step colder rutheniums. Gap measured at .028 out of the box so I left them there. I’m seeing far fewer negative corrections. Misfire count is about the same as before.

Stock plugs were starting to show signs of blistering(too hot) and I’ve been running about E30-E35.

Hopefully these don’t foul up like the iridium’s did.

Also got fiesta st floor mats after wearing two holes in the bare carpet where my heels usually rest.

View attachment 56050 View attachment 56051
Installed my trunk switch camera and programmed it with FORscan. I have yet to wire it as I’m waiting for the adapter but it’s ready to go. Trunk switch went straight in no trimming around the edges required.
Do you have a link to the camera you used?

Thanks

Received some goodies from whoosh today. This encouraged me to at least clean the used Thermal R&D exhaust I recently picked up. Might install it tmrw if I’m feeling brave. I’ll miss the loudness of the MBRP but not the Highway drone 🤪

Attachments

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Received some goodies from whoosh today. This encouraged me to at least clean the used Thermal R&D exhaust I recently picked up. Might install it tmrw if I’m feeling brave. I’ll miss the loudness of the MBRP but not the Highway drone 🤪
Get that shit ceramic coated to the tips* Best thing I did for my Thermal.