Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Capri to ST

1000 Post Club
Finally washed it and waxed it, which I had been waiting since winter to do.I usually put my hose out around mid April when I'm sure it's not going to freeze again, and today I finally got around to cleaning the car up.
It was very satisfying, and it still looks good at 6 and 1/2 years old.
PXL_20230521_212426530.jpg

Last edited:
Found some time to finish mounting the transmission back on the car. Installed the Vibra-Technics Transmission motor mount and passenger side motor mount along with the cpe xflex rmm purchased from ron@whoosh thank you sir. Also installed stainless brake lines in the front with EBC slotted and dimpled rotors with EBC Yellowstuff pads and Wor brake sheilds. After that installed a rear camber plate purchased here from @Dpro and svt brake caliper brakets along with EBC svt slotted and dimpled rear rotors and yellowstuff pads. Also removed the windshield washer fluid tank to be replaced with a smaller one to make room for the intake. So the rear camber plate on the passenger side and rear brakes and ss brake lines in in motion to be finished so I can then bleed the system. Debating on repainting the calipers a second time but I feel it comes off so quick it may not be worth the time.

Attachments

Last edited:
Ive had a little spare time at work lately so I went ahead and made a 1 of 1 battery hold down. Ill have to break out the ole tripple beam and see how much it weighs compared to the stock one. This wasnt about weight savings more for aesthetics and fun.

Attachments

Last edited:

akiraproject24

1000 Post Club
U.S. Marine Veteran
Wiped it down with 303 graphene detailer, put the Focus adjustable headrests in and fueled it up and took a couple pics

Attachments

So begins the tuning process on my Fiesta. Just sent in my tune request form to Purple Drank. $450 for lifetime tunes. Probably won't get tomy S280 build this year but at least I'll be FBO on a spicy 93 pump tune. Wanted to wait till I got my Rad and Intercooler done before I started my tune. I'm hoping to get pretty close to 200 wheel on stock turbo.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
So begins the tuning process on my Fiesta. Just sent in my tune request form to Purple Drank. $450 for lifetime tunes. Probably won't get tomy S280 build this year but at least I'll be FBO on a spicy 93 pump tune. Wanted to wait till I got my Rad and Intercooler done before I started my tune. I'm hoping to get pretty close to 200 wheel on stock turbo.
Won't be a problem, especially with an intercooler.

Going to install my rear view camera on Sunday. Went to Lowe’s and got a new wire stripper and some wire and crimp connectors. I will solder the connections I just got them just to have them. Should be a fun project. I got the camera that comes with the trunk switch.

KXNGABE85

U.S. Coast Guard Veteran
Got some Gold Tape from whoosh and placed it where ai thought it would work best. Took the car for a 20 mintue drive through the neighborhood and was within 10 degrees ambient. Popped the hood and left the car running for a another 20 min and temps got up to 100 on average. Intake pipe was cool to the touch almost, before the intake would be crazy hot.

Attachments

Working on the power flex transmission mount insert install and I bent one of the mount bolt threads. And of course my local dealership did not have the bolt in stock so I will have to wait until Tuesday to get it😭

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice! They look so cool ... until the coating wears off and the pads are covered with dust, lol. EBC was really smart to use the colors, they really pop when they're clean.
BLue EBC are an upgrade from Yellow EBC* so I'll find out there stopping power after bed in is done. Nothing like Hitting a Clover leaf going 100mph with no fade*

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Swapped some of the coolant today.
https://www.fiestastforum.com/threads/unable-to-pull-vacuum-on-cooling-system-resolved.28344/
Last time I didn't have the benefit of the vacuum assisted refill.
Last time the coolant exchange was so incomplete (even with removal of the reservoir) that the coolant was still orange-ish post refill. (the newer stuff is yellow not orange)
I'll be doing this again in another year or two before stretching out the exchange schedule back closer to recommended intervals.