Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Welp...I joined the Boat Anchor βš“οΈ/ Lawn Art 🎨 club today. Hitting the on ramp and it let it's guts out all over the road. Autopsy to follow..... Disregard that old Bag in the back she Ran out of Gas and the Tow truck driver asked why she was driving with no gas in her Tank in the first place? 20240319_125722.jpg 20240319_123228.jpg

Last edited:

Intuit

3000 Post Club
Welp...I joined the Boat Anchor βš“οΈ/ Lawn Art 🎨 club today. Hitting the on ramp and it let it's guts out all over the road. Autopsy to follow....
As I would say, "Ya got the metal WITH the pedal." I think ya said you're roll'n the Haakapoolikki tires but that tread looks a lot like the Continental snows. Even on the soft snows that ribbed pavement prolly grips pretty niice...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
As I would say, "Ya got the metal WITH the pedal." I think ya said you're roll'n the Haakapoolikki tires but that tread looks a lot like the Continental snows. Even on the soft snows that ribbed pavement prolly grips pretty niice...
Na they Hakkapeliittas * And @ 11/32 new tread they shimmy the car at high speed changing lanes that's for sure* Now im in the Dept for a New engine too...:mad: that will happen though with BT @ 320-340whp For the past 50k sooner or later.:ROFLMAO: FML!

Na they Hakkapeliittas * And @ 11/32 new tread they shimmy the car at high speed changing lanes that's for sure* Now im in the Dept for a New engine too...:mad: that will happen though with BT @ 320-340whp For the past 50k sooner or later.:ROFLMAO: FML!
Oof so sorry to see this but nice to see its only going to make your party mobile even more badass!!!

LucasHigh

Premium Account
I found a pair of Euro market OE tail lights on eBay from a UK salvage for $145 shipped.
View attachment 60745
They included the bulbs. The red lights are LED, the reverse light is the same 921 bulb as our USDM tail lights, and the amber signal is a PY21W just like the Euro projector headlamps use. I swapped out the reverse light for an LED and the amber blinker is an Osram Diadem Chrome bulb.
View attachment 60746
The connector on the Euro assembly is a Yazaki 6-pin male, but our USDM assemblies use the female version of the same plug. I built a conversion harness so I could switch back to stock if I ever wanted or needed to. The connector kits can be found on AliExpress for a few bucks.

Other differences include the US wiring harness with an integrated molded-on rubber grommet.
View attachment 60747
The Euro tails have a foam gasket of sorts that surrounds the entire assembly. There is also a threaded peg in the center of the Euro assembly that looks like it is used to secure it to the body via a plastic thumb screw.
View attachment 60748
The whole thing can just be unscrewed from the housing.
View attachment 60749
I slathered on the dialetric grease to help mate the foam gasket to the body to prevent that now-exposed wire opening from water intrusion, but judging by the imprint on the body I think I need to come back with some additional weatherstripping and/or some RTV to seal off the area.
View attachment 60750
Here's what the running lights look like in the dark:
View attachment 60752
Looks really good, I might have to buy a pair now, had spec d's on my last car and got pulled over twice for tailights being too dim

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Cneu

Premium Account
Today I got my sync 3 upgrade kit. What a great upgrade, lol. The previous sync system was horrible. Install took maybe 5 minutes without any broken clips. Updating the software took ~30 minutes though.

Going to wireless android auto is a huge upgrade.

edit: oh it's worth mentioning, cuz it's funny, that I now have a "replace turn bulb" error on my sync 3 because I use LEDs without the anti-blink thing. Lol. Also I got my upgrade hardware from a recommendation on this forum. I think it was $340 shipped which included everything except the GPS hardware and the cable adapter, but those are cheap.

Last edited:

Dpro

6000 Post Club
What are those?!?! Will it help keep the back glass /hatch cleaner?
Carbon Fiber Inlays. we did some testing covering up the slots with plastic and discovered you get better gas mileage and it gives you some extra downforce. Danny actually did some tape strip flow testing as well. My body shop guy had some spare carbon Fiber laying around so bam done.

Last edited:

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Carbon Fiber Inlays. we did some testing covering up the slots with plastic and discovered you get better gas mileage and it gives you some extra downforce. Danny actually did some tape strip blow testing as well. My body shop guy had some spare carbon Fiber laying around so bam done.
Juan said you'd been to see him when I was there on Tue. I had him put on the Etsy front wing decals. They're a nice touch. Gives me an extra 20hp!:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Carbon Fiber Inlays. we did some testing covering up the slots with plastic and discovered you get better gas mileage and it gives you some extra downforce. Danny actually did some tape strip blow testing as well. My body shop guy had some spare carbon Fiber laying around so bam done.
If you make more of these I'll buy a set.

LucasHigh

Premium Account
count me in if you start selling them aswell

Cneu

Premium Account
Finally bought the Dizzy Stage 2 tune and holy crap it's amazing. I'm off basically all next week so I plan on doing a mountain drive or two to get a better feel for it.
You're really making me want to finally order the AP and flash a new tune. I bought my car used. it's been flashed but idk with what.