Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

^^^That DOES look wicked [twothumb], but there is just NO WAY I could lower mine that much. [:(]
I actually like that ride height a lot. With 16’s in 45 it would be flush. My boy Jose who bought my Whitelines is gonna be happy.
Sorry for the bad quality(screen recorded off my phone) wish I knew a better way to upload to Tapatalk. But here’s how it looks when it moving lol

View: https://youtu.be/Gcf5G67ItOw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did my first mod today. Installed a Flowmaster cat back. Its quite a bit louder than I was expecting, especially on cold start, but it settles down and is actually pretty mild if you keep you foot out of it. I haven't taken it on the highway yet but I didn't notice any drone around town

Pros:
Sounds "good" as good as a 1.6 can sound
Fit was excellent. Everything lined up and nothing rattles
Came with 4 urethane hangers. Nice touch as I was expecting to have to buy a set
Nice looking tips
Very easy install
Cost. It was $579 delivered

Cons:
Some numb nuts at Flowmaster cross threaded the bolt that holds the tip on the exhaust. I had to cut it off and get a new one at Lowes. Major pain in the butt
Those nice looking tips would look so much nicer if they didn't have Flowmaster stamped on each one. Laser etched would have been better or even nothing at all.
The muffler and resonator were painted black from Flowmaster. The car stinks to high hell while its burning off

Overall I'm happy with it. Flowmaster isn't a company that comes to mind on these kind of cars, but I came across their sound clips and liked what I heard so I figured what the hell.
I didn't take any pictures during install, I was too anxious to get it on. I don't have any sound clips either but Flowmaster has posted some online if you're curious

Did my first mod today. Installed a Flowmaster cat back. Its quite a bit louder than I was expecting, especially on cold start, but it settles down and is actually pretty mild if you keep you foot out of it. I haven't taken it on the highway yet but I didn't notice any drone around town

Pros:
Sounds "good" as good as a 1.6 can sound
Fit was excellent. Everything lined up and nothing rattles
Came with 4 urethane hangers. Nice touch as I was expecting to have to buy a set
Nice looking tips
Very easy install
Cost. It was $579 delivered

Cons:
Some numb nuts at Flowmaster cross threaded the bolt that holds the tip on the exhaust. I had to cut it off and get a new one at Lowes. Major pain in the butt
Those nice looking tips would look so much nicer if they didn't have Flowmaster stamped on each one. Laser etched would have been better or even nothing at all.
The muffler and resonator were painted black from Flowmaster. The car stinks to high hell while its burning off

Overall I'm happy with it. Flowmaster isn't a company that comes to mind on these kind of cars, but I came across their sound clips and liked what I heard so I figured what the hell.
I didn't take any pictures during install, I was too anxious to get it on. I don't have any sound clips either but Flowmaster has posted some online if you're curious

Me! Do a YouTube video with Cold Start and Revs.

brbauer2

Drove out to my buddy and put in some new rear springs while he waits to get his coils on.

Here's COBB's 2-Piece springs.

Both sides snapped in the same spot. He bought them used, but only ~55k miles on them total.

Another buddy had his COBB FoST springs snap on him a couple weeks back as well.

Here's one of his. ~75k on them.

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Drove out to my buddy and put in some new rear springs while he waits to get his coils on.

Here's COBB's 2-Piece springs.

Both sides snapped in the same spot. He bought them used, but only ~55k miles on them total.

Another buddy had his COBB FoST springs snap on him a couple weeks back as well.

Here's one of his. ~75k on them.
Wow, no wonder Cobb doesn't sell springs for the FiST any more... Also, they are made by Eibach so hope fully that's not how they are too as I was going to get Eibach Pro springs eventually.

joesiris

got new laminX for the fogs...had blue, wanted to try something different since most ppl go with yellow, but the blue was dissapointing, so ill give the amber a try, looks good in my opinion
amber.jpg

It's from Vega Motorsports, they have two versions, this is the 1st version. I like it though, it adds a little something to the back, maybe divert some of that air so the back wont get so dirty so quickly.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

...and if you think my Wang is big look at the version 2...a little too big in my opinion. The V1 accents the shape of the ass like a classy tramp stamp...the V2 just looks like a duck bill or baseball cap IMO

It's from Vega Motorsports, they have two versions, this is the 1st version. I like it though, it adds a little something to the back, maybe divert some of that air so the back wont get so dirty so quickly.

I’ve had mine since the original preorder for the V1, think is was only 10 slots. It really changes the whole look of the car.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Needs a rear Splitter!

Mikey456

Wow, no wonder Cobb doesn't sell springs for the FiST any more... Also, they are made by Eibach so hope fully that's not how they are too as I was going to get Eibach Pro springs eventually.
I did not know that Cobb stopped selling springs. I would have returned the springs to Cobb. It could have been a bad batch or a serious problem that effects more than a few owners. They probably would have replaced them for free or risk their reputation.

I agree, I'm enjoying the more aggressive look to it. Saw that BMSpec was going to develop one at some point, if its anything like the FoST extension they make I like the way that one mounts better.

Nice! Post pics! Not sure about the rear diffuser but I definitely am looking into the Vega front splitter