Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
The tropical storm chevys are my guilty pleasure.
I'm in cahoots with Blipshift to get a Typhoon shirt made and supposedly it's in the works ....I shot them a few ideas and they are rolling with it and I'm awaiting designs to look at whenever they send them. They have a Syclone shirt too...I have it of course...hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Here you can see just how low and the little bit of camber...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just not sure how I feel about those spokes kicking out at right angles. Stamped "flow formed" marking shit is unnecessary as well. Useless bitching I know but the lack of wheel option variety is killing me with this car. I like the idea of these Koenigs but I think I am hung up on the fact that these are Koenigs. A Japanese brand with a German name that has generally translated to crap in any language in the past.

Cant deny the power of the wang though.

They arent a Japanese brand they are based out of Singapore with multiple factories based all over the world, like Advanti USA. At one point Konig and Rotas came from the same factory. I like these wheels better than the white fifteen52's that a majority of people have (if you have these I'm not hating just not what I was looking for) Yes we dont have a broad range of wheels but there are still a good amount of choices in you do the research.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
They arent a Japanese brand they are based out of Singapore with multiple factories based all over the world, like Advanti USA. At one point Konig and Rotas came from the same factory. I like these wheels better than the white fifteen52's that a majority of people have (if you have these I'm not hating just not what I was looking for) Yes we dont have a broad range of wheels but there are still a good amount of choices in you do the research.

Or - convert to 4x100, as I did. Never looked back.

Arent you running the wide body/wheel package from Fury? Those wheels are already 4x108 why would you need to convert to run that set?

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Arent you running the wide body/wheel package from Fury? Those wheels are already 4x108 why would you need to convert to run that set?

I converted before Geoff's flares. Was running 16s from Motegi. With these ML7s, had to go for 17s.

I was looking into those mL7's before I bought the Hypergrams, had them in the cart in that blue color but the set was expensive and from what I remember the Hypergrams where lighter and only $140/wheel at Discount Tire. I didnt want to go wider than 215's because I feel the extra spinning weight and resistance due to the larger contact patch would slow the car down and fast is my main priority, I like fast.

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I was looking into those mL7's before I bought the Hypergrams, had them in the cart in that blue color but the set was expensive and from what I remember the Hypergrams where lighter and only $140/wheel at Discount Tire. I didnt want to go wider than 215's because I feel the extra spinning weight and resistance due to the larger contact patch would slow the car down and fast is my main priority, I like fast.

Ah so. These are for the street only. I will be using Enkeis for the track. Turn-in on 245s is immediate tho.

I love the turn in difference even on the 215's...not sure what the ML7's weigh but the Hypergrams are only 16.4 lbs per wheel

... and just in case anyone is curious Hypergrams and ML7's are both made in Taiwan...

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yesterday I did the summer oil change;
Ravenol REP 5W-30 oil
Fram ULTRA XG3600 filter
emptied the Damond OCC
hit any rust spots in the front clip area with POR-15 while under there

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
FYI....I would get the Sleeves for those hoses asap....They will cook and it will not be a pleasant exp.....When I got my hoses they didn't have them...and I started to notice they were coming in contact with HOT engine components. Said something to Damond and they came out with the sleeves that cover the hoses after that...Thank god I got them.