Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Today I finally added a bit of tone to the exhaust. Had the factory muffler and resonator removed and a Vibrant Ultra-quiet resonator put in place of the back box, with two new slightly more pronounced exhaust tips of the same size. It's surprisingly open and burbly, but I think keeping the stock tubing size kept it from being super boomy. Pretty stoked with it.

I got too excited and took a few videos of the new sound.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Today I finally added a bit of tone to the exhaust. Had the factory muffler and resonator removed and a Vibrant Ultra-quiet resonator put in place of the back box, with two new slightly more pronounced exhaust tips of the same size. It's surprisingly open and burbly, but I think keeping the stock tubing size kept it from being super boomy. Pretty stoked with it.

Pics or it never happened!

Does it sound anything like a Fiat Abarth? Love to hear a clip! I'm running oem tubing with a resonator and muffler delete.

I'll be posting on mobile so I hope it works. It turned out sideways, I'm very sorry about that, but here it is!
View: https://youtu.be/4LBSd-tv-Wg

Better angle with less revs, but some mild st200 induction noise
View: https://youtu.be/M9An3eIOjHA

EDIT: I'm absolutely in love with this car. But the mods will not stop here! Project OEM+ might turn into a much bigger project [emoji28]

Installed my sili intake hose from the Mountune Labor day sale. It's a nice piece, the little machined adaptor for the newer evap cars is fancy. This was the final aftermarket piece in my intake tract so it was nice finish it off.
20190905_141345.jpg

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Installed Mountune track pads in the rear; so far, so good -- looking forward to a track day later this week. Front pads are still on backorder, unfortunately.

Painted the wheels today, used dip with two coats of 2K high gloss. Not fully cured yet but already looking really good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed the SMS bona fide real rally mud flaps today, using the Rally Armor mounts/mounting points.
These things are YUUUGGGE!
Most on here will think that they look like shit since they are NOT 'finished' like the RB/Rally Armor deals, and stick way out past the body/fenders, but I did NOT install them to win car shows (or Fiesta Of The Month LOL), but for MAXIMAL protection against what is looking to be a VERY muddy rally in the western/north central Pennsyltuckeybammyvania woods (STPR). [:)]

I will take some pics and post once I swap on my 'rally' wheel/tire setup, in place of the 'summer/tarmac' 1.2s/RS-RRs. [wink]

Last edited:
Installed my Whoosh crossover pipe today. Thanks again Ron!
Install wasn’t too bad. Some tight spots but nothing crazy. I was able to get the pipe installed with the cowl still on but I ended up taking the cowl off to make it easier to get the induction hose on the crossover pipe. That was a tight fit. Car feels a bit more responsive and some more noise. Overall very pleased.

Attachments

Installed my Whoosh crossover pipe today. Thanks again Ron!
Install wasn’t too bad. Some tight spots but nothing crazy. I was able to get the pipe installed with the cowl still on but I ended up taking the cowl off to make it easier to get the induction hose on the crossover pipe. That was a tight fit. Car feels a bit more responsive and some more noise. Overall very pleased.
@James1980 Did your silicone hose fit weird over the turbo inlet?

I installed a laundry list of stuff today.

1. Ruthenium plugs one step colder
2. Whoosh crossover pipe
3. Whoosh V1 turbo inlet
4. Whoosh hot side J pipe
3. Whoosh silicone boost hoses
4. Whoosh V1 intercooler
5. Mountune induction hose (actually installed last Friday)
6. Go Fast Bits DV+ (actually installed last Friday)
7. Dizzy tuning stage 2 93 octane (also got E30 tune with labor day sale, will load later)

i also did a fresh oil change for my 10k mile mark, Mobile 1 5w-20 and Motorcraft FL-400S filter.

All I have to say is wow, it was worth the 5 hours I took to install. Dizzy's tune is incredible! Compared to the Cobb OTS stage 1 93 octane it is smooth driving from all RPM ranges. But when you smash the pedal it just screams. Boost all the way up to 25.89! I can't wait to try the E30 tune.

Also since I'm impatient I went with Pink hoses. I debated on waiting for the restock but I'm actually happy that I got them right away. Thank you Ron for the great deal!

Attachments

I noticed when I installed my whoosh inlet and crossover pipe that the silicone hose is loose and way to long.
The crossover pipe fits into the silicone hose with a couple of extra inches to spare and you have to really crank down on the clamps
to seal it all up.
It still works as it should but there is some mismatch there.