Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Erick_V

New bumper

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
Yeah I realized after pulling the bumper half the bottom portion is missing so I can’t even make it look good for now. The intercooler bracket also broke, had to tie it up so it wasn’t flopping all over the place. Might see about insurance taking this one on

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
Yeah I realized after pulling the bumper half the bottom portion is missing so I can’t even make it look good for now. The intercooler bracket also broke, had to tie it up so it wasn’t flopping all over the place. Might see about insurance taking this one on
A135CDB5-ECCA-4935-8484-62085C705DB5-5719-000002E29CBF7B17.jpg ... speaking from experience

brbauer2

Car Underglow Lights,Led Strip Lights for Cars 12V RGB Neon Strip Lights 5050 SMD Multi Color Atmosphere Decorative Lights Strip Underbody Lighting Kit Sound Active Wireless Remote Control(60-90cm) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07QQSHM3C/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_i_fQLTDbQJ05V0M

That's the one I got. The others all had different 'brands' but our remotes were all changing each others lights. We had to all go off to a corner to get our color set before coming back to group up [emoji1787]

I didn't take any pictures of the install since I had to rush to get it done this afternoon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I need a remote. If so many are like that. See someone's color u dont like? Change it for them lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Erick_V

022E124E-9F28-4F57-B4A7-EA16459B9126.png

Was doing some intake work and realized one of the manifold bolts was loose enough to turn with my finger. Never touched this bolt during my down pipe install. If you’re in there I would suggest taking a look. It was the bolt on the top of the manifold on the passenger side

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
View attachment 24708

Was doing some intake work and realized one of the manifold bolts was loose enough to turn with my finger. Never touched this bolt during my down pipe install. If you’re in there I would suggest taking a look. It was the bolt on the top of the manifold on the passenger side
Even after I torqued the studs to spec and then the nuts after I re-installed my Exhaust manifold.....I still found one hanging out on the lip of the oil pan right near to Turbo..one finger loose and one not there! I was like really...WTF. Got new studs and some nuts went around and tightened them all again. I will see if they are still tight tomorrow when I put my Winter tires on....its 35 degrees and I'm still rolling my Firestone firehawk 500s...god I am lazy!

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Put the factory wheels/Pilot Sport AS/3s back on (took off the 'rally working' wheel setup, trying to save the Arctic 12s' tread depth for the stage driving).
Power sprayed the underside/wheel wells to get the mud grit out after the Empire State Performance Rally (last one of the year for me) worker stint this past weekend.

Side note; FINALLY got to see a Fiesta (an actual R5, driven/owned by Barry McKenna)) WIN one of these things at this event [twothumb], yup albeit due to the Scoobie Rally Team USA not showing up because they are too far ahead in the points to show up at a much lesser point 'paying' than a National event, (Super) Regional event.

Changed out the 5K old oil/filter to some Ravenol DFE 0W-20 with a quart of their REP 5W-30 thrown in to thicken it up a bit, along with a Fram ULTRA (NOT 'the orange can of death'! [nono]) 3600 size filter.
Forgot to drain the Damond OCC. [:(] [headslap]

Dirt

Installed the Techmax H11 headlight bulbs and the Katana H11 foglight bulbs(they did not have anymore of the Techmax's and the Katana's had the exact same specs)! What a difference, now I can actually see, down the road, at night.

Just realized my 2014 has an engine out of a 2017. Bottom left of the engine label indicates March 2017, couldn’t make out the day though. Which means there’s also a chance it has less miles than the body. I bought it this year so I doubt the previous owner of this motor drove over 80k in two/two and a half years. IMG_3364.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk