Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
2.99 wtf. 100 by me is 9 bucks a gallon last I checked.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
That’s because it’s E98 if you zoom in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
OK, but when there was still an E85 station around here, they were getting about $9.00/gallon for their E98 Racing fuel [crazyeye] so at that price above, they are practically paying purityracer316 to use the stuff!! [wink] [thumb]

JDM ASTAR led reverse lights installed. $15 on Amazon. So far they look much brighter but test will be after dark. To test reverse lights by yourself you just pull ebrake and push the start button (don’t start engine) and put it in reverse. Two t25 each side and a wiggle to pull lens out.
left is led, right is stock in attachment
CA53AAFE-F92B-47C7-BA23-F1659B8E31FF.jpeg

3 gallons of this bad boy right here and the rest 91 octane.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
We get E85 over here in Australia and that's 107 otcain. I run mine only on shell 98 premium. I never use 95 or 91 too dirty and will make it a slug from experience in other cars.

Sorry may be off topic but because of direct injection I only run premium fuel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

We get E85 over here in Australia and that's 107 otcain. I run mine only on shell 98 premium. I never use 95 or 91 too dirty and will make it a slug from experience in other cars.

Sorry may be off topic but because of direct injection I only run premium fuel.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The highest premium I know of is 91 octane with 10% ethanol here in Wichita. The 93 octane at the Jumpstart Station has 30% ethanol and also has e85 that's actually 85% ethanol and e98 at this station is pretty sure 98%. It's hard to tell with the ethanol tester since my ethanol tester stops at 90 and it was a little above that.

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
JDM ASTAR led reverse lights installed. $15 on Amazon. So far they look much brighter but test will be after dark. To test reverse lights by yourself you just pull ebrake and push the start button (don’t start engine) and put it in reverse. Two t25 each side and a wiggle to pull lens out.
left is led, right is stock in attachment
View attachment 25032
I bought very close to the same ones. The light output for mine is much better out to the sides but not near enough straight back. Lmk how yours is. Might change mine up.

I bought very close to the same ones. The light output for mine is much better out to the sides but not near enough straight back. Lmk how yours is. Might change mine up.

Initial impression with one backup was the camera was brighter. I’m not sure I’ll be able to really tell how much better over stock they throw light straight back since I blindly ordered a bunch of parts for my month old car. Definitely more white light overall though. I’ll try to get a pic if I can remember tonight.

cxwrench

Same with the ones I got. Super bright to the sides, not as bright straight back but still much better than stock.

I went with the Oxilam for my reverse. They're 1000 lumens a piece. I throw it in reverse at stop lights to blind people to let them know they're to close to my ass and to get off their phone.