Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

^^^Do they 'chicane' or slalom you on the straights/banking at all, or is it wide open save for the tight infield sections?
There was one slalom and then it was a figure 8 on the banks and the infield. The banks were pretty fun to figure out coming on and off. It wasn't more technical because they forgot to buy more cones

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sam4

Continued my mount upgrade. Changed out my AWR rear mount w/ about 50k on it to a Woosh Street. I had "enhanced" the other 2 using the powerflex inserts, with a new passenger-side OE mount (VibraTechnics was on BO). I've still got a strange right side noise which I'm assuming is beat up control arm bushings and sway bar bushings - next!

Auto X with the fist above. Spanked some v8’s. It was a pleasure finally meeting you man. I might swap to JST after all [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It was good to meet ya too man. I don't think there was anything you didn't beat besides that Evo lmao.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
After washing the car yesterday I discovered about a dozen paint chips in the hood. This a common thing with our cars? Also, still trying to figure out the cause of that phantom rattling I've been getting in the front of the car...

haste

1000 Post Club
Installed a silicone license plate cover. Full coverage on the back and has drain holes on the bottom. Best thing ever. Definitely a five star product. No more rattling and the cover came with all the hardware needed. I removed the factory rubber pieces at the bottom and was able to secure the plate with four bolts.

IMG_20200809_114406709.jpg
IMG_20200809_114417184.jpg IMG_20200809_114424377.jpg

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed a silicone license plate cover. Full coverage on the back and has drain holes on the bottom. Best thing ever. Definitely a five star product. No more rattling and the cover came with all the hardware needed. I removed the factory rubber pieces at the bottom and was able to secure the plate with four bolts.

View attachment 33462
View attachment 33463 View attachment 33464
Where you buy that?

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
No problem.

I've always had issues with license plate mounting not being to my satisfaction. I read about these on a computer forum of all places.

It's genius!
I like the looks of my Mountune frame, but it sits like a half inch or more away from the plate, at the bottom, when installed. [:(]

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Have the Fifteen52 frame. Got it with a bunch of the other holiday goodies (valve stems, hot wheels, key chain, stickers). Was $30 for the lot when the valve stems alone were $35. A little 3M tape to keep the frame in place (since it only has the top two mounting bolts) and we're golden.
82855A6C-541C-47AA-B471-2C4774445543.jpeg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
A little 3M tape to keep the frame in place (since it only has the top two mounting bolts) and we're golden.
A whole full length strip of the strongest 3M tape available would not hold the Mountune frame to my plate. [:(]

I just ordered the silicone frame which haste posted above as well!