Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Canadian ST owners unite!

It's here, It's here! Waiting at the train yard to be delivered to dealer!! Now I can't sleep!

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #45
the last leg of the wait is the worst. the car is a beast though[gunfire]

Hey

Congrats man! I guess your 90+ days of wait is something I have to live through as well... Hopefully Santa Claus will be on time... [:p] Look forward to your first impression and pictures...

OP
lessard.dcj

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #48
sick ride, how good are the recaro seats? because i love mine. my buddy has a 2012 sti and likes the seats in the fiesta way better.

Well mine is built - and as far as I can tell is in the shipping process from Mexico to Newfoundland. No idea on how long that should take. So far the estimated dates I have are dec 19th& 25th but nothing carved in sand let alone stone

CanadianST

Molten Orange with the orange interior! Just placed my order so 6-8 weeks wait for me :( And as for a military discount my salesman mentioned seeing something in the computer about it and after about 15 minutes of searching he finally found it, so i ended getting an additional $1700 off the price we had agreed on.

Was wondering what my fellow Canadians were charged for freight from the dealer?

Does 1500 seem right?? Or is this how the get back the money they 'took off' the msrp?

I have awhile for mine to arrive...... blue with storm grey and nav....

Was wondering what my fellow Canadians were charged for freight from the dealer?

Does 1500 seem right?? Or is this how the get back the money they 'took off' the msrp?

I have awhile for mine to arrive...... blue with storm grey and nav....
Congrats on the new car!

I just looked at my contract and I paid $1550 in destination+delivery charges.

So, you seem fine!

Molten Orange with the orange interior! Just placed my order so 6-8 weeks wait for me :( And as for a military discount my salesman mentioned seeing something in the computer about it and after about 15 minutes of searching he finally found it, so i ended getting an additional $1700 off the price we had agreed on.
Just like mine. Molten orange + orange recaros and fully loaded. The Rado wheels are so awesome with the exterior.

Can't wait for summer to be around and see it shine again

KevinST

Hi hi!
I got my Black ST fully loaded with smoke interior back at the end of September :)

Any ST's in Calgary car for a meet & greet?