Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

I’ve recently seen guys running foxbody rims on FiSTs, I’m assuming they have to use spacers but idk. Anyone on here ever see/run that setup?

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
I’ve recently seen guys running foxbody rims on FiSTs, I’m assuming they have to use spacers but idk. Anyone on here ever see/run that setup?
These SVT wheels came from a Contour, but I think they are the same. Yes, 5mm spacers. These are 16×6.5

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Attachments

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
Finally time to post my wheel pics. The car is dirty, but not the rims. Ford Contour SVT 16×6.5 ET49 w/5mm spacers. Indy 205/50-16 for a comfortable DD ride.

Powder coated and then I applied 10 coats of Black Fire Wet Diamond paint sealer. The same stuff I use on my cars...

Last edited:
Picked up a set of these17x7et49 15 spoke focus ses wheels. They came mounted on 8 years old, almost bald with about 4/32" tread Goodyear eagle sports in 215/45r17 and I put them on the car and went for a drive in the rain. It was scary at first, started spinning in 2nd gear light throttle but then it settled; maybe the old compound had to flex and warm up a little bit? Anyways, I wanted to share that the 215/45r17 fit with no rubbing. I'm running Bilstein b6 on stock springs.

Attachments

Jabbit

2000 Post Club
As you probably already know, that is a European site. Sometimes things over there or not things over here. Good luck. Plenty of fish in the sea, LOL.

Sent from my SM-T860 using Tapatalk
You can persuade just about any company to ship anything for the right price. Depends on how badly someone wants the wheels. I'm going back and forth between Braid and Work myself.

flbchbm

1000 Post Club
You can persuade just about any company to ship anything for the right price. Depends on how badly someone wants the wheels. I'm going back and forth between Braid and Work myself.
True. Money does talk.
I chose to have something less common and the SVT's were it, plus I'm old school 5 spoke anyway. Plus I'll have 3 colors (3 of each color so I have a spare wheel in each color)