Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

SrsBsns

Not necessarily today, but I installed my wing risers/spacers and finally replaced the CLICK-CLICK-CLICK blend door motor that was driving me crazy.

Pics soon.

I really need to do a real shoot with the FiST.

Sekred

1000 Post Club
To tell the truth I am not a big believer in these type of braces. Very hard to measure if they have made a difference.

I did try a Pierce Motorsports brace at one stage about 2 years ago. Sent me the wrong brace and did not want to do anything about it. Considering I live in Australia and the cost of shipping to return the brace I was kind of pissed about it.

koozy

3000 Post Club
To tell the truth I am not a big believer in these type of braces. Very hard to measure if they have made a difference.

I did try a Pierce Motorsports brace at one stage about 2 years ago. Sent me the wrong brace and did not want to do anything about it. Considering I live in Australia and the cost of shipping to return the brace I was kind of pissed about it.
I understand what you mean, what I was referring to is how it's manufactured and the material used.

Personally I don't think I will ever get any chassis type bracing for my car, I would swap the control arm bushings first. I think most of the rigidity can be acquired with harder control arm bushings.

SrsBsns

I have the Pierce 6 point and I can tell you that it made a HUGE difference.

Remember that feeling when you did the RMM? It's that noticeable. I like the look of that Summit brace, looks like it has more clearance than the Pierce one does.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I have the Pierce 6 point and I can tell you that it made a HUGE difference.

Remember that feeling when you did the RMM? It's that noticeable. I like the look of that Summit brace, looks like it has more clearance than the Pierce one does.
But it still will not clear my Skid Plate Guy bash plate. [:(]

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I forgot to post in this thread, but finally got my Euro projectors lights all installed a couple of weeks ago...Unfortunately I wasn't very good at swapping one pin in the wiring harness for the LED brow to work, so that was a pain and after initially having HID's in that had too much glare, ended up with Katana LED's after all the research I've done and they ended up great! Not bad for a total of $400 investment for the headlights, shipping and LED's, these are Depo aftermarket and the actual quality seems to be just as good or better than OEM! Now to consider the corner headlight tint to cover the area where US headlights have the amber marker.

IMG_20190425_072618.jpg

IMG_20190429_220748.jpg

made the freaking payment,lol. owe 5400, 15 payments more. only 25k (miles). 20k with x37 and cpe intercooler. should sell the thing.
...was gonna go to brainerd street car night but we got freaking rain and snow. boyracer

I forgot to post in this thread, but finally got my Euro projectors lights all installed a couple of weeks ago...Unfortunately I wasn't very good at swapping one pin in the wiring harness for the LED brow to work, so that was a pain and after initially having HID's in that had too much glare, ended up with Katana LED's after all the research I've done and they ended up great! Not bad for a total of $400 investment for the headlights, shipping and LED's, these are Depo aftermarket and the actual quality seems to be just as good or better than OEM! Now to consider the corner headlight tint to cover the area where US headlights have the amber marker.

View attachment 20127

View attachment 20126
Do you have a link for the headlights? Super interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk