Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Got the front Whiteline springs on. Also took the time to do the Whoosh boost hoses and crossover pipe I bought last fall.

I'm running 205/45r17 tires and there's no rubbing under normal to moderate driving. Next autocross is on the 28th, so I'll see then if I'm good with this size.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk
I love posting pics like that. Your non car guy buddies will ask you if you wrecked your car lol.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I agree. That dude is being a dick to you for no reason.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I am not trying to be a dick but those pictures he posted looked like a series of mistakes had been made. If people are fixing intercooler pipe holes with pop cans, mounting cores crooked, and discovering pipe diameters after the fact they might want to pay closer attention to the car or their work and installation etc.

Thin skins.

I am not trying to be a dick but those pictures he posted looked like a series of mistakes had been made. If people are fixing intercooler pipe holes with pop cans, mounting cores crooked, and discovering pipe diameters after the fact they might want to pay closer attention to the car or their work and installation etc.

Thin skins.
The pop can was a temporary fix and he adjusted the ic before buttoning the thing up. Try not to discourage young hot rodders. I know you were trying to help [burnout]

DangerMouse

Finally installed Carbon Motorsport eyebrows on my Euro headlights I picked up from Whoosh last year. I did buy them before I had the headlights. One of those I'm gonna do it eventually mods. I let the car and eyebrows sit out in the sun for a bit, cleaned the headlights good and popped em on. I do wish they had some sort of alignment tabs built in for the front edge, to make it even easier. Now I wait a couple hours before I pull the masking tape off.

Von

Changed oil, tranny fluid (went with Motul Multi DCTF @ 2L), and rotated tires. Got too close to the tread bars in 7500 miles

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Closeout Blizzacks from tirerack and 15's with sensors from the junkyard. It's never too early to be ready for winter here in ND. This was totally painless and waaay cheaper than I planned.
20190711_163805.jpg 20190711_111227.jpg

Did this a few days ago but haven't been on the forum for a few weeks. Installed some blue Rok Blokz on my 2015. Now I need some wheels, tires, and an exhaust lol. DSC01353-Edit.jpg

Wasn’t on the FiST but swapped out this Holset at work today
Are you specifically a Cummins mechanic (I'm assuming Cummins since it has a Holset)? Or general application?

My tiny turbo addiction is funded by my job turbo engineering for off-highway equipment and gensets

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

DangerMouse

Finally installed Carbon Motorsport eyebrows on my Euro headlights I picked up from Whoosh last year. I did buy them before I had the headlights. One of those I'm gonna do it eventually mods. I let the car and eyebrows sit out in the sun for a bit, cleaned the headlights good and popped em on. I do wish they had some sort of alignment tabs built in for the front edge, to make it even easier. Now I wait a couple hours before I pull the masking tape off.

Well this was a fail, when I pulled the masking tape off. One eyebrow is perfectly flat but has wrinkles along the front edge. The other one won't stay down in two spots. Sonofabitch.

I did the front edge first then the back, then applied tape for 3 hours to hold it down, per instructions.

Are you specifically a Cummins mechanic (I'm assuming Cummins since it has a Holset)? Or general application?

My tiny turbo addiction is funded by my job turbo engineering for off-highway equipment and gensets

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
general application, this one is off a volvo

You cant see it but I'm tuning for e30 right now...the results are feelin real good so far! Shout out to Brian at JST for dialing it in! 1562946506701~2.jpg

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Well this was a fail, when I pulled the masking tape off. One eyebrow is perfectly flat but has wrinkles along the front edge. The other one won't stay down in two spots. Sonofabitch.

I did the front edge first then the back, then applied tape for 3 hours to hold it down, per instructions.
I've had the same issue with mine, passenger side is mostly flat but drivers side sticks up in one spot. Only reason I bought them was to take up a hood gap on the carbon fiber hood I have on the car. I am on the third set of eyebrows and I have just given up completely.

DangerMouse

I've had the same issue with mine, passenger side is mostly flat but drivers side sticks up in one spot. Only reason I bought them was to take up a hood gap on the carbon fiber hood I have on the car. I am on the third set of eyebrows and I have just given up completely.

That's not good to hear. I emailed whoosh and he said he might have a spare he can send me. Worth a shot. I taped down the one side real good and left it in the sun again. Fingers crossed.

That's not good to hear. I emailed whoosh and he said he might have a spare he can send me. Worth a shot. I taped down the one side real good and left it in the sun again. Fingers crossed.
What side are you needing? I have two passenger side eyebrows I would be more than happy to send you.
Started my rally working car prep;
Skid plate on, double check exhaust & tighten clamps.

Next; the winter/rally working wheel and tire setup goes on before next Tuesday, since I leave for NEFR very early Wednesday morning. [wink]
Very nice man, which skid plate did you end up going with?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Very nice man, which skid plate did you end up going with?
Unless you fabricate your own, or were one of the one's who paid Team O'Neil about $800.00 for their FiST setup WHEN they were still building them, there is only ONE actually made/stocked to fit this car, which is the Skid Plate Guy one, which is what I have on the car.

Unless you fabricate your own, or were one of the one's who paid Team O'Neil about $800.00 for their FiST setup WHEN they were still building them, there is only ONE actually made/stocked to fit this car, which is the Skid Plate Guy one, which is what I have on the car.
This really surprises me almost nobody is making plates for these cars. We need more of the stance/bagged kids to start destroying their oil pans.