Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Erick_V

Removed my 2J Intake and reinstalled my OEM location intake. Figment is tight with the 2J intake and I want to think of a better way to route the lines before I throw it back in. Also want to get better clamps, thinking vibrant. Ever since installing it I’ve been worried about lines rubbing with my Damond OCC. Also the coupler that connects to the turbo elbow can die a slow death. Seems like no matter what you do it comes loose. The coupler had worked it’s way up and there was a gap between the elbow and coupler. Also did an oil change and used the behemoth Wix 51516XP, easy to get it in there if you move one of the clamps (pictured) a little. Took a sample and am going to send it to black stone soon. 288CB49A-CCB9-49A2-A310-9CE3A463A314.jpeg B2393C62-8BB0-46F8-8438-97ED350270BF.jpeg 3219FA27-D6C8-4798-8D45-6061CDC58577.jpeg

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
I washed it just now at the self-service car wash. It had been like two weeks since it had been cleaned.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Hey all fstrs, I am new to this whole blog, but am very interested in finding out how to slowly customize my 2017 metallic spice orange st. What does everyone usually start our doing? Cobb upgrade, interior lights? I wish I was more mechanically inclined, but unfortunately i am not, so money is an issue, but little by little, I want this to be a beast of a ST....
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT....🤙

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Hey all fstrs, I am new to this whole blog, but am very interested in finding out how to slowly customize my 2017 metallic spice orange st. What does everyone usually start our doing? Cobb upgrade, interior lights? I wish I was more mechanically inclined, but unfortunately i am not, so money is an issue, but little by little, I want this to be a beast of a ST....
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT....🤙
You have so many options... It depends on what you want to do. You want performance, or looks, or both? Oh, and welcome to the forums!

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT....[emoji1690]
I’d get red of the stupid symposer. $30 from Boomba or you can get some plumbing plugs from HD for a few bucks. Easy and cheap first mod. Btw, YT is full of videos on how-to for this car. So, even if you’re not mechanically inclined, you can learn quickly. The beauty of the FiST is that it is easy to work on, and not expensive. Next one is the rear motor mount.

Von

One of the first things I did was lighting, then the auto dimming mirror with home link. Both are super easy, quality of life mods

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

50k miles and never been cleaned. A few sprays + 60 seconds of scrubbing + 30 seconds wiping off = so much cleaner!

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk
I keep meaning to ask if anyone has any good suggestions for cleaning the seats. My car has 110k km (almost 70k miles) and the previous owner was apparently a mechanic that didn't bother cleaning himself up before driving home. My seats look almost that bad. Chemical guys to the rescue apparently.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Installed my Cj pony parts shift knob. We'll see how it feels after the loctite sets up..
Why would you loctite that? Not like its gonna vibrate and spin off....just curious.You need a fancy trim ring around that there shifter....give it alittle bling

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Today I was installing my Boomba racing wing risers for the second time, (they sent me the ones for the Focus the first time by mistake) and right before I was finished, I discovered that the screw would go into one of the risers at an angle, so I couldn't tighten it.

Last edited: