Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Erick_V

My mom's car has a heavy tint, and that thing is downright dangerous at night. You can barely see. I was thinking of getting a little tint in the front, and heavy in the back in the future tho.
I have 25% or 30% (whatever is legal in TX) in the front and 5% in the rear and couldn't be happier. Even when ambient is high 90's I can keep the fan speed at 2 and be comfortable in the cabin. Never had tinted windows before this car but I will never go back. I've been thinking about getting the windshield tinted since that's the only place I feel heat from now. 20190329_142633 (1).jpg

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Just swapped out the AWR RMM I installed yesterday for the new street spec from Whoosh. It is incredible the difference. The awr was already run in, and the brand new whoosh is so much smoother. There is a tiny bit of vibration with the AC on at idle, but I actually like that since it makes the car feel more sporty. No longer is my car rattling down the road with the AWR. Also, thanks for the quick shipping and bonus sticker. Only thing that was a little harder is that the bigger end of the RMM is thicker then usual, so some lube/malleting/elbow grease is needed. As usual, great service from Ron. That being said, anyone wanna buy my old mount lol? 449A4626-691E-44ED-9630-A620C27DC9B4.jpeg 58243479-01F4-4629-8153-A7907CCF20CA.jpeg

maestromaestro

1000 Post Club
I have 25% or 30% (whatever is legal in TX) in the front and 5% in the rear and couldn't be happier. Even when ambient is high 90's I can keep the fan speed at 2 and be comfortable in the cabin. Never had tinted windows before this car but I will never go back. I've been thinking about getting the windshield tinted since that's the only place I feel heat from now. View attachment 22937
Windshields are a consumable in Houston.

Spork1569

Mine has been hit/runned twice on the left rear corner. Second time it was a FedEx Ground driver. Had 5 witnesses and it still took 50 weeks to get my deductible back.
Tightened off all my boost clamps and RMM. Lucky I did as the one attaching to the turbo was halfway off already so I'm glad I checked.

Business6

Tried removing a wrench light that came up by uninstalling the AP and then doing the brake + gas thing. That worked until I took my foot off the gas and it came right back. When I tried keep them down longer the CEL started to flash which I'm unsure of so I stopped

Flaco

2000 Post Club
Did my 60k oil change today, wrench light popped yesterday my dose it every 10k miles. Finished the oil change and did the gas and brake reset, light go's off in like 5 seconds and I never have to uninstall or unplug the accessport ….weird isn't it.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
5th oil change at 16,000. I'll change it every 6,000 from here on.