Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed my Whoosh quick shift, I set it at 25% reduction, put some blue loctite on all the bolts. I’m just skeptical the shifter might come out of the ball thing but it should be fine right, it just looked like it was at an angle but when I took it for a drive wow it def made a difference. The shifts feel tighter, before I had a vibration in the shifter in second gear, now it’s stiff as hell. Def happy

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Got my clutch pedal stuck to the floor again. And once again it came back and hasnt repeated today. I think im over extending. It when i push it all the way down. Or my pedal box is bent from when i hit that deer.

Fiestig

Installed seats. Need to route the belts, but I am not entirely sold on the look. I think I will make my own covers out of spare standard st seat cloth. What do you guys think? They are actually pretty comfy. I am just not huge on blatant branding. I like a bit more subtle inside

20200731_165230.jpg

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed seats. Need to route the belts, but I am not entirely sold on the look. I think I will make my own covers out of spare standard st seat cloth. What do you guys think? They are actually pretty comfy. I am just not huge on blatant branding. I like a bit more subtle inside

View attachment 33249
The branding thing does not bother me all that much, but I would've wanted seats with the bolsters a bit more 'cut down' in the belt area, so that you could use the factory belts OVER the seat, instead of threaded through belt holes.

Why I will go with one of the better race shell style 2 piece recliner/folding seats when I ever change out the base chairs in mine.

Fiestig

The branding thing does not bother me all that much, but I would've wanted seats with the bolsters a bit more 'cut down' in the belt area, so that you could use the factory belts OVER the seat, instead of threaded through belt holes.

Why I will go with one of the better race shell style 2 piece recliner/folding seats when I ever change out the base chairs in mine.

I already started cutting new seat foam to raise seating position a bit and I marked off to dremel the back quarter of the lower seat for a pocket to allow the seat belt to remain as is.

In short... For the most part I agree...lol

SteveS

1000 Post Club

View attachment 33249
I actually kind of like the design. Reminds me of my old Recaro spectrum stripe seats in my 1978 Fiesta.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well ....anyone who has issues with the V-band on a ATP system let me know....i figured it out well. I used there newer design style this time around. But I'll tell you what....God dam V-bands man. At least I got to drive my Typhoon to the Hardware store! Ironic signage at the store also! Hahaha

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

PunkST

2000 Post Club
Car lost all audio output to the speakers today.. Then just as weirdly 20 minutes later it came back.

Going to have to replace high pressure pump on the gti. It didnt make it down the street today