Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did your Ford Fiesta ST replace?

Intuit

3000 Post Club
My first FiST (my avatar) replaced my Powerworks supercharged '04 SVT Focus. The SVT was amazing - '04, EAP, Sonic Blue, 5 door variant which was very rare. Long story short, SVT was amazing but I freaked myself out after supercharging it, in terms of reliability, and dumped it for really no reason.

Then I replaced my white platinum FiST with a '12 GTI, which, again, was an amazing car. I only replaced my FiST because I wanted to get out of the car payment.

My '12 GTI replaced by a '12 Mazdaspeed 3. Fantastic car, but I wanted to mod it which made me afraid of zoom zoom boom. o_O

Ditched the MS3 for an '07 GTI. Absolutely awesome car, but its age was catching up to it and my itch for another FiST came back because I sold my last one way too fast (I think my 1st FiST had ~6k miles on it).

So here I am, back again after finding an absolutely dreamy '17 orange spice FiST, fully loaded, with only 3300 miles. Found it on the fateful 2/22/22 day within 2 hours of it being posted to Facebook which makes for a cool story. :cool:

I 110% intend on keeping this car for a long time. I'll be making a thread for it soon. :D
Man you're a car whore. Love'em and leave'em. Somehow I don't believe you when you say you're going to marry the FiST. 😄😜
Nice cars BTW. Mazda was on my list of consideration some years back. 😎

Man you're a car whore. Love'em and leave'em. Somehow I don't believe you when you say you're going to marry the FiST. 😄😜
Nice cars BTW. Mazda was on my list of consideration some years back. 😎
LOL yeah that describes me very well!

If I ever consider for a second that ditching my FiST is the right move, i'll come to the forum for everyone to convince me otherwise!! :ROFLMAO:

Honestly the Speed3 was a really cool car. My best way to put it is - it's a better driving Focus ST. Mine had the tech package so it had the keyless entry and factory HIDs that corner with the car. The whole car just gave a way better driver connection than my '14 FoST and was just really cool overall. The MS3 longevity factor just worried me with that car because I really wanted to get more power out of it.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
It has a little bit more brightness than the nitrous blue. I’m a big fan.
Also, plaid interior is delightful.
Yeah, my early model GTIs (Mk1, Mk2 16V) never came with the plaid interior coverings, like the Euro/rest of world versions did way back then. [:(]

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
When I lived in Germany back in the 70's and 80's, one of the interpreters husband had one of the very first GTI's. He was a racer and used to tow his race Mini to tracks in the UK and had a full race engine in his GTI. He could get wheel spin in 3rd gear as he pulled away from a stop. I had the pleasure of being a passenger in his car one day and the acceleration was incredible! It was a BEAST!

Wonder why Ford didn't do a bright yellow for the ST? I would have bought one because darker colours tend to show scratches very easily.

SPhilli911

Just replaced my Fiesta with my second Mk7 GTI. Had a 2015 GTI for a bit, then switched to a ‘16 FiST, now on to a 2019 Cornflower Blue Rabbit Edition.
The FiST felt a little sharper (probably much from modding), but this is nicer and better in every aspect.

View attachment 47780
Nice GTI! Fun fact, Cornflower Blue shares the same paint code as Porsche's Shark Blue:

I had a 2013 BMW 135i Msport with a bunch of Dinan goodies from PO. That thing was a monster.

Before that I had a 2007 Jeep SRT8 and a 2009 Brabus Smart Car :laugh:
They were both black. That was fun.

Before those two I had a 2004 VW R32.

I miss them all for different reasons. The Fiesta is a blast with the E30 tune. I am currently returning it to stock to sell it soon.

Going carless for a while since I have a company vehicle and my wife has her VW Tiguan.

I’ll miss the Fiesta for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black Fists Matter

U.S. Navy Veteran
2016 Nissan NV200 bought new sold five years later with 46,732 miles on it and $3500 more than I paid for it. Thank you chip shortage. Bought a 2019 FiST with 8811 miles on it for less than $21,000 clean title. Best move I ever made.

Attachments

eba0922

I had a 2013 BMW 135i Msport with a bunch of Dinan goodies from PO. That thing was a monster.

Before that I had a 2007 Jeep SRT8 and a 2009 Brabus Smart Car :laugh:
They were both black. That was fun.

Before those two I had a 2004 VW R32.

I miss them all for different reasons. The Fiesta is a blast with the E30 tune. I am currently returning it to stock to sell it soon.

Going carless for a while since I have a company vehicle and my wife has her VW Tiguan.

I’ll miss the Fiesta for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
A DBP MK4 R32 is still on my buck list of cars to own one day! I've been lurking the forums since I'm now in the market for a FiST. I know they are completely different cars but I would really appreciate your thoughts on how the R32 and FiST compare from your perspective? If you have to pick one....

2015 fusion SE 1.5L EcoBoost. bought it at 58k, traded it in on my FiST 3 1/2 years later at 100k for 2k less than I paid. nothing was really done to it other than the grill and rims, after modding my FiST I've kinda wondered if there was a modding community for them too as it's a very similar engine. did me very well, apparently, they had tranny issues but mine never had one issue. other than just being an automatic lol. pt86POW.jpg

before that I had a 03 SVT Focus. My first "fun" car. didn't do anything to it really, I bought it at like 90k-ish. It came with a K&N box filter and a Magnaflow exhaust. Sounded really good. I'm also pretty sure just the front is lowered, don't know why someone would've done that but whatever. I put a Bluetooth head unit and a sub in it. Also was basically bulletproof, I think In the 4 years I daily'ed it (and was in highschool, so it got beat on) only issue was a coolant line that blew. it unfortunately overheated at the rings at 135k. BUT good news is I ended up selling it to my dad who put a new motor in it and still runs it semi-daily in the non-winter months. These pictures are just about 2 months ago. I took it out for a drive, ran as good as it did when I bought it. W1yIqCn.jpg gjOkQ22.jpg