Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did your Ford Fiesta ST replace?

2008 Acura TL auto that replaced a 2004 GTI 5 speed that replaced a 2005 Tiburon SE 6 speed. I thought I wanted a little more luxury and comfort in my life but the Acura was boring. 1 drive in the Fist and it was all over. I had to have it.

Before the Tiburon was a 325is, 240SX (S13 I just got running again) a couple CRX's, a Supra, a Scirocco 16v, a 1970 Datsun 510, a few F150 4x4's and several other random things along the way. As you can see, most have been small and sporty but the Fist is my favorite of all.

2 door. It's that dark red burgundy color where it isn't in primer. I sold it to buddy of mine after highschool and bought another car that I traded for the Scirroco16v. Seemed like a good idea at the time but he wasn't the brightest kid and ended ruining the engine. I got it back from him and I think he ended up in jail. Any way it has followed me around since then and some day when I win the lotto and have a nice garage, I will get back in shape. It has a L20b with a Weber and a dogleg 5 speed. Man I'm starting to miss it now that I'm thinking about it. Good times in that car!

A 2004 Scion XB. Only mods on it were a stainless exhaust header out of necessity as the bottom of the oem cast manifold blew apart and getting a highflow header was cheaper too😃 and a tune. Not a modification perse but upgraded to the 06 model year Evap system as the one used in 04 was hot garbage lol. My FiST is my favorite car to drive ever and I've been blessed with getting to drive alot of sweet cars but am only on my 4th vehicle. I do miss that box for its 5th dimension cargo space though lol I won many bets on what will fit lmao.

2012 Fiat 500 “Prima editione” - one of the first 500s in the US. Little 5 speed 101hp thing with tipsy body roll. Only had it for 10k and then got the fist for 0E88244D-732D-4CC8-A2B1-9806A559DDED.jpeg “more space” for the kiddo. Despite their reputation, I never had any issues. Unbelievably slow (WOT always) but light enough to keep speed in corners, and surprisingly communicative steering. Neat little cars with lots of character - but Ive never missed it after getting the ford in December.

I traded in a 2017 Nissan Sentra SR Turbo with 44k miles for a 2017 Black FiST that already had the OG Cobb CAI with the flat lid (utilizing the stock airbox enclosure) with 48k miles and the Leather Recaros and red calipers. Bit more miles on the FiST, less back seat (for a car seat) and trunk space but it's all good. Definitely enjoy it so much more than the pigfat 3300lb Sentra SRT. All the torque in that is in like 1st and 2nd gear and the shifter used to stick going into third.

dhminer

2000 Post Club